Chapter Two

"Huh?" Midoriya has to make sure he heard that correctly.

"Become my wife." Bakugo reached into his pocket, pulling out a black velvet box. Inside was a small, silver diamond ring. "Stop dancing for needy Alphas and become my wife."

Midoriya was speechless. How does he even respond to a random and permanent request. "Why?" Meaning 'why me? I'm so useless and ugly.'

"You're the most beautiful Omega I've seen in my life time." The Alpha gripped Midoriya's hand, planting the kiss on the back. Not to sound like a stalker but Bakugo had crossed paths with Midoriya a few times. Each time he fell harder.

Omegas now day need to be cautious. Alphas take advantage of their kind nature.

Midoriya blushed at the comment. He couldn't help it! A cute Alpha complimented him. "What makes you think I'd want to be your wife?"

Tease! Bakugo whispered in Deku's ear, "I'll pay you triple this place does in a month." Bakugo leaned back, waiting for a change in facial expression. "I know you're about to lose your place to live. Come live with me. There's no rush with you becoming my wife."

"I can't." Midoriya doesn't understand why this man wants anything to do with him. But on the other hand, he needs the money.

"Think of it as a roommate agreement. Only you live with me and I pay you." Bakugo sounded very convincing. He pulled out a little envelope, "Here. After you're done with work, meet me here. Wear whatever you please, just hear me out."

Midoriya took the small envelope, shoving it into his pants pocket. Damn, I didn't even have to strip.

"Are we going to stay like this until the end of your shift or..?" Bakugo caressed the Omega's cheek lightly, he could see a pink shade across Deku's face.

Midoriya quickly got off the Alpha, "N-no! I'll be going now."

"See ya later." It was no guarantee that the Omega would show up but the Alpha is hard to resist.

Midoriya dashed out the door, rushing into the empty dressing room. He squealed like a school girl. This Alpha, who he doesn't remember at all, proposed to him. HIM! "Calm down Izuku, calm down." He told himself between deep breaths.

He needs to talk to Uraraka. His best friend always knows what to say!

•••

Midoriya dragged himself up the stairs to his apartment building till he reach to his floor. On the door was a final eviction notice, the red paper of doom. He yanked it off the door, reading the fine print. He's got 48 hours to skedaddle.

The Omega spoke with Uraraka after the Club closed, she was no help. His friend just said to do it. The worst that could happen was becoming his wife, if he's rich it wouldn't be all that bad. He'd have a place to live and someone else to sleep near. Stop it brain! Truthfully, Midoriya has been lonely since his mother passed away. He hasn't had the time to be with actual friends outside of work. Or date.

The greenette digged into his pocket, pulling out the envelope. He opened it up to see a small wad of cash, damn this Alpha is good. Also, a small paper with an address of some sort. Midoriya let out a sigh while opening up the door to his apartment. It was pretty empty. The Omega sold many items to keep the place before he got a job at the Club.

Midoriya yawned while setting his things down. Next stop, the shower. The Omega made his way towards the bathroom, stripping his shirt off right away.

After his shower he looked into the mirror to admire his outfit, and to make sure all of his makeup wasn't still applied. Time to go hear him out.

•••

"Woah." Midoriya walked into a cute little coffee shop. He's slightly surprised that the Alpha chose such a.... lower class setting. The greenette could smell the caramel scent from the doorway. Of course the Alpha showed up first.

Bakugo trotted over to greet the Omega. "Hey gorgeous. I didn't think you'd show up." The Alpha gripped Midoriya's hand, planting a kiss on it like before. "This way." He lead the greenette over to a table with their drinks on it.

"What is it?" Midoriya took a seat across from the Alpha, then sniffed the cup.

"French vanilla cappuccino." Bakugo took a sip of his americano coffee. The Alpha could tell the Midoriya liked sweet things.

Midoriya chuckled lightly, "you don't even know my name but you know what kind of coffee I like." He took a swig of the delicious hot beverage.

"You don't even know my name yet here you are." Bakugo retorted playfully. "My name is Bakugo Katsuki by the way."

Familiar. "Midoriya Izuku." The smaller one reach out his hand for a handshake. Which was responded to immediately. "So, what's the catch?" Quick and to the point.

"There is none. You're beautiful, I'm interested. Become my wife." Bakugo laid it all out. "I won't do anything to you without permission, so don't worry about that."

Yeah. Like I'm supposed to believe that! Alphas always want something. Midoriya remembered the eviction notice, he has to play nice for now. "What would our living situation be like?"

"You'd have your own room until you'd be comfortable sleeping with me." He took another sip of his coffee.

"What if I never want to?"

"Then we won't sleep together." Bakugo looked across the table. He's surprised the Omega doesn't realize who he is yet. Another thing he likes about the greenette, he's not into titles. "I work a lot anyways, my house is big. We wouldn't see each other often anyways."

Convincing. Midoriya would feel bad to ask about the money, he shook that thought off for now. "So, I'd live with you, you'd pay me?"

"Yep. Then you'll become my wife." Bakugo grinned cheekily.

"In your dreams Alpha."

"You have no idea."

•••

Decided to upload this for my lovelies! Appreciate all of you! ❤️
~Mel💚🧡