1. kissing

No smut, but next chapter will be..this will be a bit angsty
(I wasn't sure what to do for kissing and I was in the mood for angst..so yeah)
--------

"I can't.", Crowley's voice was stern, his finger's played with the rim of his shirt. Aziraphale wanted to respond, he opened his mouth, but his mind was blank. He closed it, not sure what to say or what to do. He just looked at his demon, pleadingly.
"Don't give me that look, Aziraphale.", the curly haired guy ran his fingers through his hair, a bit nervous, tears starting to form in his eyes. He felt so desperate.
"Please, Crowley, we-" - "There is no we.", Aziraphale flinched as his fiancee raised his voice. Crowley noticed and a wave of guilt hit him, but he pushed his feelings aside. Right now he tried not to let his emotions take over, which was rather difficult given the fact that his lover was standing in front of him, about to break down in tears.
"But-", Crowley interrupted him once again. "No, Aziraphale, please. Don't make this harder than it already is.", his voice was calm,  but inside he was a mess. He wanted to scream, cry, but all he did was biting his tongue. Aziraphale's eyes met the yellow ones of his lover, causing him to look on the ground.
The angel wiped his tears away, getting a grip. He looked up again.

"Just listen to me..I'm begging you.", he took a deep breath.
"We spent 6000 years together, we had so much fun together and you just want to throw that away?", Crowley wasn't breaking eye contact. 
"Do I really have to explain myself again?" - "Yes! Yes, please do!", Aziraphale sobbed. 
"I want to know why you're willing to throw-", he took Crowley's hands in his own and pointed at the shiny ring. "that away. To throw us aways.", the demon shuddered at the way his fiancee stressed the word 'us'.
"You know that this relationship isn't retainable anymore.", tears were falling down Aziraphale's cheeks. They stood there in silence.

"This is all you've got to say?", he huffed. "Not retainable? We did so many things together and now you want to leave me with a 'not retainable'?", every word that left his mouth got louder and louder. 
"Calm down, an-" - "Don't you dare calling me 'angel' in this situation.", Aziraphale's voice was weak and shaking. Crowley's was as well.
"Where did I go wrong?", it was a silent whisper in the room and it broke Crowley's heart. Aziraphale was facing the floor again.
"You didn't do  anything wrong." - "Then why do you want to leave me? Why?", the demon never saw his lover crying that hard. "Why three weeks ante our weeding, Crowley?", asked guy didn't respond.

"We can't go on like this, Aziraphale, it's too dangerous. I am a demon and you are an ang-" - "Yeah, and we kissed, held hands and fucked. So what?", Aziraphale wasn't the only one who cried. Crowley was now too.
"I'm sorry, but I made my decision.", Crowley couldn't take this any longer. "It's for your own good.", it stayed silent. Crowley shivered. His fiancee was still crying.
"I'm so sorry.", a silent whisper, Aziraphale probably didn't hear it. "I just want to protect-", he felt a soft pair of lips on his own, sweet as always. It took him a lot of strength to not give in, to not kiss his lover back. He wanted to pull away, but the angel grabbed him even harder, trying his best not to let the other one go. Crowley gently pushed him away. There was so much hurt in his angel's eyes.

"I'm really sorry. I don't want to hurt you any longer.", Crowley took off his engagement ring carefully. Then he reached for Aziraphale's hand and gave him the shiny ring.
"I love you, I still do, but I'd never forgive myself if I were the reason you would fall, angel.", his voice broke.
"I'll never forget you.", he gave the angel a kiss on the forehead, before turning around to leave. Aziraphale wanted to stop him, but it was as if he was paralysed.

"Crowley..", but the demon already left the bookshop. Aziraphale stood there, tears falling down while clutching the ring in his hand. He stood there when the sun went down, and he stood there when the sun went up again. He hoped Crowley would return, but he wasn't. And once realization hit him, he cried even harder.