V. BECOMING A MOMMY.

Start from the beginning

What boy?

Oh..

OH...

I burst out laughing. Wiping tears from my eyes

"Seriously guys? That's not what I meant. We are given a baby project in the class, for which we will be handed real babies."

They all sighed in relief. Dad slowly sat down relaxing.

"Oh! That's great honey! Handing you all bratty children, real babies will be a good lesson. I only know how I managed you both when you were babies. I had so many sleepless nights while your father just snored and would wake you up." Mom glared at dad.

Dad coughed but didn't dare look up at mom who was glaring at him.

I and Nate laughed.

"Yes, and for a week, the baby will be with us after which, we all students have to go to this resort whose name I don't know, where we will be living with our partners and baby for a month." I say looking at mom who finally released dad from his punishment.

"What? A month? Isn't that like too much? " Dad had always been protective of me while my mom was the cool parent.

"Oh honey, let her learn new things and grow up." Mom said to dad.

He just grumbled out his dissatisfaction.

"Hey, even we seniors are going to this resort named 'LÈ ROMANO'S' next week for annual games, so that means we will be in it together Kres ! YAY!"

Romano?

Megan Romano and Lukas Romano.... they are siblings! And the resort is LÈ ROMANO! Why didn't I notice it before?!

"There's a girl named Megan Romano who became my friend and Lukas Romano who is my partner for the project. Are they like the owner or something?"

I ask while standing up as we all finished eating, taking the plates to the kitchen and placed it inside the dishwasher as it was my duty to do the dishes today while mom and dad retired to their room wishing us Good Night. They were probably tired from today's work.

Nate followed me.

"Yeah. Lukas Kai Romano is the rightful owner. He is the CEO of the Romano industries. But its strange that the biggest company's CEO, with the company's branches all over the world is living in Maine, the place surrounded by forest. He handles the company from here, once in a while flying there for meetings. He is also still very young, making him the youngest CEO."

Nate spoke while opening the fridge to take out the leftover desert and wafting it down while sitting on the counter.

I swear, all he does is eat every second.

I took out the dishes from the dishwasher and began placing it in the cupboard.

"Well maybe his parents might be handling the buisness?" I say to Nate.

"Well yeah could be,"
Nate shrugged.

"So how did you know about all these?" I raised my eyebrow. Waving my hands in the air.

"Well little sis, there's nothing that can skip my detective like eyes, including the fact that you went to the forest without mom and dad's permission and knowing you, you probably got lost. What I don't understand is that how did you manage finding your way back."

Nate eyed me suspiciously.

What the fudge! Nate should get a job in the CIA.

"Oh! Would you look at the time? Its getting late, we should probably sleep now. You know we have long day ahead".