As they passed by her, she grabbed one of them asking, "Why are you guys not in the gym?"

Shrugging, the boy told her, "Some guy caught your sister and got busted. I think she's still in the gym now."

Echo let go of his arm, heading towards the gym, and looked inside to see Klaus holding Tyler.

She watched as he said, "I'm going to make this very simple... Every time I attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die during the transition. It's quite horrible, actually." He bit his wrist and made Tyler drink his blood. "I need you to find a way to save my hybrids, Bonnie. And for Tyler's sake... You better hurry." With that, Klaus snapped Tyler's neck killing him.

Instantly, Echo ducked down, trying to think of something to do. Knowing she'd be no help if she was caught, the brunette ran away from the gym, pulling out her phone calling Damon, but getting no answer. "Of course you don't answer when I need you, asshole!" She whisper-shouted in anger.

Not wanting to wait for someone to come help her, she rushed to her locker where she held a bag of weapons.

Dropping to the ground, Echo pulled out her throwing knives, and their holsters tying them on her wrist. Moving swiftly she also grabbed her bow and wolfsbane laced arrows before rushing out through the hall, heading back towards the gym.

Echo took a deep breath,?reaching the double doors before she walked, in holding up her bow at Klaus who was near her sister along with a blonde she had never met before.

"Echo, run!" Elena shouted, fear laced in her voice.

"I was wondering when you'd show up," Klaus stated, thrilled to see the now short haired girl who was either incredibly brave or dumb.

"Get away from her," Echo demanded, holding up her bow, aiming straight for his heart. "Now."

Klaus looked at the dark haired girl, impressed with a wild smile on his face. "You've got a warriors heart, love. I don't know whether to be impressed or threatened." She scowled at him and he chuckled. "You got the eyes of a killer, love. But, you and I both know you can't kill me with that little thing."

Echo took a deep breath before replying, "You're right. I can't kill."

Klaus smirked at her, thinking he had gotten her in a spot she couldn't get out of.

"But I can hurt you," she retorted, and in a split second, she shot her wolfsbane laced arrow directly into his thigh, and another one in his shoulder, and another in his hand when he tried to catch it.

Quicker than a bullet, the blonde sped over to Echo, ripping her bow out of her hands before speeding behind her, holding her by her throat. "I'm Rebekah, and you just hurt my brother." She looked up at her older brother, asking, "Shall I rip her throat open?"

"Not again," Echo hissed and used all of her strength to flip the blonde over her shoulder, and within seconds the blonde got back up her back facing the brunette.

Sensing Echo was close, Rebekah grabbed her arm, and twisted it behind her back. Echo stomped down on the blonde's foot, and brought her elbow back, making Rebekah's nose crack under the pressure, and bleed.

Klaus let out a yell, "Stop!" Stopping in their tracks, they both looked over to see Klaus holding Elena by her throat. "This was fun and all, but it's time to settle down."

"Fine," Echo spat, "But let her come over to me."

Klaus growled in annoyance but let Elena go who ran over to her sister, hugging her tightly.