I smiled. "Yeah I did" he showed us around. There was a sweets table different candies, customized in white. The food was buffet style another favorite of mine.

Music was playing over the speaker, everyone wore their mask, mingling and having fun.

"Uncle Dean where's Ian, and Kiera?" He shrugged, knowing them their having a quickie in the bathroom or his office.

Lydia, practically broke my arm dragging me to the dance floor as Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes; Senorita came on.

"Oh come on it's a great song you have to dance with me" she whined.

I joined her, dancing and failing miserably. But it didn't matter I was having fun and so was Lydia, after a while it died down and Ian and Keira had joined us. Everyone had taken their seats.

Ian got up, getting a mic from the DJ. "Well thanks everyone for coming out to celebrate Evan's 18 birthday. We're going to do a couple speeches, have fun and maybe get drunk" everyone laughed at the last part.

Lydia went up first. "Okay so I just want to start by saying happy fucking birthday!" She was already loud and the mic made it 100x worse. I laughed as she smiled proudly.

"So as all of you should know Evan means the world to me. And its amazing when you find a friend like him, who doesn't judge or make you feel like lesser than a person because their more unique than you. Evan has been my best friend for almost 6 years now, and he use to be the shyest  person around. But because of the majority of you all, and of course his family. He's becoming a little social butterfly, and I just wann-"

She paused wiping her eyes. Someone from the crowd yelled 'keep going'. "I love you so much, and I am so glad that the moon goddess, and God gave me you as a best friend" I got up going to hug her.

"Your amazing" I told her she wiped under her eye. "I'm so glad I wore waterproof mascara or I'll be looking like Carrie right now" she joked.

I hugged her tighter. The night went on, everyone was having the time of their lives, and so was I. I decided to get away for a little, going towards the garden. The lights played on the sky, it looked amazing. I entered the garden, walking along the stone path.

As if on que there was a guy, in all black waiting for me his back turned.

"Happy birthday" his deep voice sent a chill down my spine, his scent was a mixture of cigarettes and honey.

The two were so different but worked together perfectly on him. "Who are you?"

He turned to face me but he was in a mask, I took mine off first and he soon followed. "I'm Roman Cane" he said darkly. His bright blue eyes looked into my soul.

Everything about him felt familiar, and yet he was a complete stranger.

I should've felt endangered in some way. But his presence made me calm, and to my surprise I was also feeling safe. Something told me he wouldn't hurt me.

"Your perfect" his words put me on a cloud, and I was floating. "Th..thank you Roman"

"Again" he demanded gently. "Again?" I questioned.

"Say my name again Evan" my name rolled off his tongue like velvet.

"Come on Evan, say my name love" my heart raced as he neared me. His hand softly caressed my cheek.

"If I were to die, and were only able to hear one thing it would be you calling my name" he was close, yet so far.

"Roman" I whispered, he licked his lips seductively. I bit mine, trying to hold back the urge to submit to him.

Smirking down at me, a sudden boldness came over me, and I kissed him.

He growled in approvement, his hands going around my waist pulling me closer. Goddess I'm happy I waited for my first kiss. The moon shined down on us. I deepened the kiss, my tongue tracing his bottom lip. For my first time I was doing pretty good.

"You don't know what your getting yourself into love" he said into the kiss, I paused looking up at him.

"I don't care" I said bringing him back down to my lips, he smiled.

I heard a scream come from the party, I could hear my brother, and Lydia calling for me. When they found me Ian went into his attack stance.

"Get the hell away from him!" He growled, his voice laced with venom. I looked back at Roman who wore a smug expression.

"Evan move now!" My brother growled. "No why?"

"Evan dammit move!" I took Roman's hand in mine standing in front of him.