Resting For A 'Short' While

Tanjiro opened his eyes to catch a glimpse of light.
    Not only there was light, but he was in a bed wearing different clothes.

He shifted his body up to see the man who knocked him out. The man was sitting down on his chair, legs crossed.
    He looked at Tanjiro as he drank his tea. After finishing, they stared at each other, not looking at anything else.

It was silent. So silent. Tanjiro hated it even though he had suffered the silence before when he was lonely.
    He wanted to cry, but his body didn't allow him to. Tanjiro broke the silence by asking the man a question.
He cocked his head. 'May I kindly ask who you are?'

The man stood up and picked up his katana. Worried about being killed, Tanjiro kindly smiled at him.
    Fortunately, the man opened the door to just stand there before leaving. 'You'll know sooner.' And with that, he left as he closed the door gently.

Tanjiro wouldn't forget the man's dark blue eyes who looked deeply into him. He shivered. Tanjiro didn't know why, but he shivered.
    Just after moments, a girl had opened a door.
She looked older than Tanjiro, but she was petite. 'Seems like your already awake.' She smiled. 'Sorry for bothering you while you're still healing, I'm just checking up on you.'
She walked in, still smiling. Tanjiro was lost in thoughts about her voice.

    He couldn't explain it. As if he felt like he was losing his voice. Tanjiro had a nostalgic feeling when he heard the girl's voice. He could remember the soothing voice of his mother, the stern voice of his father. But yet, the only thing he forgot about was his brother's unnoticed sorrowful voice when he tries so hard to hide it.

    'Hello?' Tanjiro was surprised when the girl repeatedly snapped her fingers.
'Ah! Sorry, I was lost in thoughts...' He scratched the back of his head smiling. 'Anyways, would you be so kind as to tell me where I-'

'There will be someone coming here to visit you. Just a reminder.' She cut Tanjiro off. 'Well, I must go now. Take some rest, okay?' The girl then beckoned at Tanjiro before she left the room just like what the man with dark blue eyes did.

He waited there for hours as he rested. He waited, and he waited. Tanjiro looked at the ceiling, gazing out.
    It felt that he was waiting for someone or something again. It bothered Tanjiro.

He started to stop gazing when a man entered his room. 'I'm sorry, did I bother you?' The man's soothing voice made Tanjiro surprised and safe.
    There was not only him but Amane also, who was by his side.

'Pleasure to meet you, Kamado Tanjiro.'

--
I wanted to make this chapter longer but I couldn't.
Also, chapter 178 broke my heart. Kokushibo kept the flute that he gave his brother until he was defeated.
12/10/2019
7:30 PM EST

My sincerest apologies for not making the chapter longer.
I'll try and do a schedule.