First Check-Up-Harry's POV

Start from the beginning

"You were a bit late, Liam. The moment's gone," Darcy complained. I looked behind me. She had a big smile on her face. She looked at Louis and let out a laugh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ross, Lacey, Darcy, and I sat in the backseat of the car. Louis was driving and Niall was in the passenger seat. Liam had gone out with Danielle and Zayn was starting to see this singer named Perrie Edwards. So they were out with their girlfriends while Louis, Niall, and I were taking Darcy, Ross, and Lacey to the hospital for their appointment.

I looked over at Ross, Lacey, and Darcy. They looked nervous. They were all fidgeting with similar silver chains. The chains each had a heart at the end, but they each had a different word engraved onto it. I looked closely at each one. Lacey sat farthest towards the window. I was just able to make out the words 'Forever' engraved on hers. Ross was sitting in the middle and I can see the words 'Friends' on his. His chain however was thicker than the girls' however, making it seem manlier. Darcy sat right beside me and I glanced over at her necklace. In the middle were the words 'Best'. I realized that they had one of those best friends charms.

We drove into the hospital parking lot. Ross, Lacey, and Darcy looked at the building nervously.

As we got out of the car and walked towards the big white building, I grabbed Darcy's hand and rubbed circles in the back of her hand. We strayed behind and I leaned closer to ask her," Why are you so nervous?"

"This is the first time any of us have been to the doctor's," she admitted, looking nervously towards the building.

"Don't worry, there's nothing to be scared about," I reassure her.

"Amera and Cami got shots when they went to the doctor. Do they hurt?" she asks me. I look at her again. She's looking at me like a little kid who's scared about her first time going to the dentist.

"No, they're like a quick pinch, like this," I answer, pinching her arm lightly, so that it didn't hurt. She nodded and smiled at me.

We walked into the air conditioned building. The hospital's walls were white and, as usual, everything looked spotless.

"Hello, what can I help you with?" the nurse at the desk asked. Louis told her about the appointment and she looked at Ross, Lacey, and Darcy. She nodded and lead us towards a room off the hallway.

"The doctor will be with you in a minute. Please, make yourselves at home. Except you three, you three need to sit on the bed, please," she gestured for Ross, Lacey and Darcy to sit on the bed covered in the crinkling, white sanitary paper. Niall, Louis, and I sat down on the comfortable couch at the far end of the room.

Darcy, Ross, and Lacey looked around the room curiously and still, a bit nervously.

Lacey's eyes rested on the little jar on the counter filled with the wooden sticks that the doctor's used to check your throat. She seemed to look at them nervously before turning her attention to something else in the room.

"Hello, there gents and ladies," the doctor walked in with a smile on his face.

"Morning, sir," we all greeted him.

The doctor walked towards Darcy, Ross, and Lacey. He looked at his clipboard.

"So, what happens in this room, stays in this room," he said indecisively before turning to look at them again.

"So, you three were abused and part of the abusement was the fact that you have never, ever, been taken to a doctor for annual check-ups or anything," he stated. The three of them nodded.