Chapter 7 Reuniting

(Hey guys, I just wanted to say thank you for all who like my story. It means a lot to me that you are taking your time and reading my chapters :) and I fixed chapter 2 with Rafiki and Makini)

*As The early morning settles, Kion and Fuli were sleeping in the cave as kion started to wake up and notices rani already outside*

Kion: *Wakes up yawning and looks at fuli lovingly with a quick nuzzle before heading outside*

Kion: *yawning*

Rani: Good morning kion

Kion: Good morning your majesty

Rani: Kion, you know you don't have to call me that

*kion & Rani started to laugh*

Kion: *sits beside her but a couple of feet away sighs*

Rani: Kion?

Kion: *hungs head down* its all my fault..Fuli was hurt because of me.. And..

Rani: Kion, It is not your fault. Fuli saved your life, I understand this is hard for everyone including you.

Kion: I love her so much rani.. I- I'm scared to loose her

Rani: *sees kion in tears and gives him a hug*

*Back with fuli in the cave*

Fuli: *yawns and groans in pain* w-where am I? *gasps when she realized she's at the tree of life* I'm here?

*Fuli starts to get up and notices kion and rani and growls softly in tears of jealously and runs away in verge of more tears*

*back with kion & Rani*

Kion: *wipes tears away* thank rani, your a great friend.

Rani: Anytime kion. *smiles*

Kion: so..How's the tree of life going?

Rani: Honestly, its been hard but ive manage with the help of a really close friend.

Kion: ooh someone have a crush now?

Rani: N-No what makes you say that?

Kion: I think someone likes Azzad

Rani: (blushes) okay okay you caught me.

Kion: *chuckles* I knew it

Rani: You can't tell him..

Kion: I won't Rani, I promise

Rani: Sigh* he helped me out of my comfort zone and helped the tree of life.. I'm just worried about-

Kion: How your parents react?

Rani: Yes! *sigh* I love azzad alot and I care for him but what if my parents won't accept him? What if I become a bad leader?

Kion: *sigh* Rani, I understand but if you can confess to your parents how much he means to you, then you'll have that chance!

*Before Fuli leaves the tree of life*

Fuli: *still running and rests at the cliffs by the desert*

*Back with Rani & Kion*

Rani: Thank you kion, your the best

Kion: Same here rani

Rani: We should check on Your love

Kion: (blushes) Yeah.. Alright

*As Kion & Rani walk inside the cave they noticed fuli missing*