Elizabeth's Little Sister

"Sir Meliodas!" Elizabeth panted as she ran into the tavern, "I have great news!" She was lightly sweating and had a close eyed smile, hiding her shimmering eyes.

"Oh, hey Elizabeth. What's up?" The blondes captain said, looking up from cleaning glasses to greet her.

"My little sister is coming home in a few days!" She said brightly.

"You have a younger sister?" the silver haired Ban spoke up from the stairs that he just came down.

"Oh yes! She's the only family I have from my mother, and she's always off taking care of the kingdoms." Eli sighed happily.

"And where was she last year?" Ban grunted, walking behind the bar to cook.

His words made everyone momentarily think back to when they had to defeat the Grand Masters and the New Generation.

"I really don't know. All she could tell me was that she went to the dark continent for her last mission." The princess replied as King floated down the stairs as well.

"Good Morning." The fairy king yawned, followed by a non-giant Diane who repeated his words.

"Good Morning." Eli smiled, getting supplies to clean the tables.

"Apparently Elizabeth has a younger sister who's coming home in a few days." Meliodas informed his crew, watching their faces become shocked.

"Oh yeah. I heard rumors about that during my time at the castle." King murmured, "Isn't she Aries of the 12 Months Mages?"

"Yes, exactly!" Eli giggled, moving onto the next table.

"Who are they?" Diane asked, making King blush and look down.

"They're the strongest mages in this realm." He explained, "And if they wanted to, they could ignore any orders anyone gives. However, most of them follow their homeland's king's orders."

"Wow! They sound so cool!" Diane giggled, sitting at the now cleaned bar, "Oh! Merlin! Have you met the 12 Months Mages?" The giantess asked the sorceress as she walked in the green tavern doors.

"I have indeed. They wanted me to be one actually. I declined of course." Merlin chuckled to herself at the thought, "I will recognize their power, though. What brought this about?"

"The princess's sister is coming in a couple days and apparently she is one of them." Ban said, setting out food on the bar for people to grab.

"I can't wait. I haven't seen her in five years!" Eli giggled and put her cleaning supplies away.

"Whoa. A five year mission?" Meliodas finally spoke up as he walked around the counter to Elizabeth and magically found his hand up her skirt, "Must have been important for Bartra to send his daughter on a mission like that."

"Well, it was her first mission as Aries and from what I heard he had no choice." The princess explained, and looked down a little sadly, "I hope she was safe."

"Well, I guess we'll see in a few days." Meliodas said and removed his hand before