I slowly turned around, as slowly as a turtle, dreading to see what was behind me.

Oh my God! It's the wolf. The same wolf, of the size of a gorilla!

It stood there, eyes staring at me, looking at me with its eyes flashing gold and black. He was even huge up this close.

My face went deathly pale and my hands began shivering. I curled them in a fist to stop them from shivering and looked around for something which could save me.

Oh My Goodness!

I should have never have come here.

I found a stick lying on the ground and picked it up, pointing it directly to the wolf who was now stalking closer to me.

"Don't come near me, y-you gorilla sized bloody wolf !"

It looked at me in the eyes like I am the most amusing person in the world.

His expression are very much human!

Now I am surely going insane!

I jerked the stick infront of me in a threatening manner.

"Hey! What? Don't laugh at me, you w-wolf!"

It snorted.

It snorted! That too in a laughing manner.

I am talking to an animal. I need help.

The wolf kept it's eyes on me and again stalked closer.

I looked to my right and then left, looking for an escape but there was none.

The wolf neared me slowly and I closed my eyes.

I am gonna die!

I love you mom, I am sorry but it was me who had destroyed your favorite flowers and then blamed it on the neighbor's dog.

I am sorry dad, it was me who had added that extra chilly sauce in the curry and then blamed it on Nate.

I am sorry Nate, but it was me who had eaten all your favorite chocochip ice cream.

I popped open my one eye to see the wolf now standing in front of me , looking intensely at the wound on my knees.

He brought his muzzle closer to my knees and then licked it.

He is tasting me!
Please God! Please, let my taste taste horrible to him.

I jumped in air when his tongue made contact with my bloody knees and it growled, looking up at me from licking my wound, his eyes sharp and stern, as if saying me to stay in one place.

His licking surprisingly soothed the burning sensation of my wound and I could feel sparks running down my body causing me to involuntarily shiver.

What's happening?

Seemingly satisfied with licking my wound, the giant wolf stepped back. Now that he was not bend, and his head was proudly raised up, I noticed that he was even taller than me.