chapter 3: Magical swimming powers

The next morning i awoke feeling dead, my head was pounding and the sun was just way too bright. I took my phone only to find 5 texts from Lacy.

L🌟:
Kat where are you??

L🌟:
KAT

L🌟:
You making me and Rick very worried..!

L🌟:
WHERE ARE YOU WOMEN!

L🌟:
I SWEAR IF I FIND YOU I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU FOR NOT ANSWERING!!!😑

Lacy seemed very angry but i had a magic touch.

Kat💫:
Hey Lace... I'M SO SORRY. Last night it got really crowded and I left. My phone died so i couldn't message you. Sorry❤

She replied within seconds.

L:
OMG. I'M SO GLAD YOUR FINE. DO NOT EVER DO THAT AGAIN! oh and ps were going to the beach be there in 10.×

I only had ten minutes to get ready and Lacy was very punctual. Rushing into the bathroom to take a quick shower. My outfit consisted out of a light blue bikini with a white tank top and denim shorts. I grabbed my beach bag which had my towel, sunscreen, sunglasses and my power bank. Grabbing the keys I had forgotten my phone in my room. The honk of a car startled me and i saw Lacy waiting outside. I ran upstairs to get my phone and dashed outside.

"Kat I said ten minutes not twenty."

"Its not my fault I'm not the flash!"

"Yeah, your more like a sloth." She smirked at her quirkiness.

I playfully slapped her arm and we drove to the beach.

...

When we arrived at the beach Rico and Josh were waiting for us. Before Lacy could leave the car I grabbed her arm.

"What is Josh doing here?!" I said with a frown.

"He's Rick's best friend he had to come." She didn't really seem fond of Josh either.

"Since when?" She left me in the car without a word.

...

As we reached the sand I placed my towel down and layed on it. Rick scooped Lacy up and ran towards the sea. Only to throw her in the water. I chuckled, karma does come around.

Josh sat down next to me only to do the exact same thing that Rick did. My only luck was that i had a nice view of his ass. But after that i was furious, I got dunked head first into the water. The last thing I saw was a smirk on Josh's face. Since I was underwater I took my opportunity to grab his foot and drag him down under with me. This time the smirk played on my lips.

But the worst thing happend. He started to tickle me underwater! It got so bad I had to go back up for air. He acted all innocent, bating his eyelashes at me.

"OMG?! Kat are you okay??!!" Lacy rushed to me seeing that i was choking.

After alot of coughing I could finally speak," Yeah, I'm fine it's just that Josh tried to murder me!" I said giving him the stink eye.

He merely pouted and swam away. I was not letting he get away so easy.  I rushed after him and i have to say I'm quite a good swimmer so i got to him easily.

The funniest thing was that he didn't even notice me until I jumped on his shoulders and dunked him underwater. Keeping him for that like about 10 seconds and then I swam as fast as I could. But he had gotten magical swimming powers and caught me. Me being not very strong I tackled him on the beach.

You can just think about this image: me on top of Josh busy straddling him. Fun, but the most embarrassing moment especially when Lacy screamed," REMEMBER USE PROTECTION KIDS!!"

In a instant I climbed off Josh and rather layed next to him.

"Wasn't that fun, right?" A playful smirk appeared.

"Yeah sure, I've always wanted to ride a buffalo." I chuckled

"Well I'm no buffalo but you can still ride me." He winked at me.

"Nah, I'm good I'm kinda busy already." I dashed off to go get ice cream.

...

The rest of the day was fun we fooled around and by the time the sun had set Lacy and Rick had disappeared. Leaving me with Josh. It started to grow akward untill he broke the silence.

"I think they went to hook up at her house, Rick said not to call them, because their 'busy'."

"Oh.. uhmm okay.. I guess I'll just call my mom to come pick me up then." I said still freaked out because of his words.

"Nah, I'll take you home. No worries."

"You sure?"

"Yes, Kat, I'm sure." He smiled. An actual smile. I never thought I'd see this day. And he used my nick name, maybe we could be friends...

...

He dropped me right in front of my house, but before I could get out my phone rang.

" Hi mama."

"Katy, I'm working very late tonight I'll only be back at six tomorrow morning. There is money in the kitchen order pizza or something. Bye love you."

"Okay mama, love you too."

I put my phone away and turned to Josh.

"Thanks for the ride see you on Monday."

"Uhm I was wondering if I could come inside?"

"Yeah, sure my mom isn't home until tomorrow so i don't mind."

Once I opened the door my cat came to greet me. She quickly ran when she saw Josh.

"Guess she doesn't like me." He laughed.

"Give her some time. I'm gonna go change male yourself at home."

"I can come with." He smirked.

"I'm good." With that i dashed up stairs and changed into my pajamas which consisted out of short and a oversized t-shirt.

...

When I reached the living room I heard Josh was on the phone.

"Dad! Why can't I come home?... Oh so your whore is more important than your son? Fine!"

He threw his phone next to him. I didn't want to intrude but i had to.

"Hey you can stay the night here if you want to?"

"Thanks, but i don't have any clothes here.."

"It's fine. You can wear some of my dad's clothes. Just follow me." I led Josh up stairs and left him in my room.

Searching through my father's closet and took a pair of sweat pants, a shirt and some boxers. When I opened my door I got something really unexpected. Josh was but naked!

"Omg, omg! Josh!! You couldn't wait a second?" I turned around and covered my eyes for just in case.

"What? I wanted to give the hostess a show?"

I threw the clothes at him and closed the door. This was going to be a long night...

Heyy hoped you enjoyed it please vote and comment if you like the story. If not please do not read further then.

Lots of love nix❤💫