Metting and Missing

*kleng*
we open the door to Anteiku. "Welcom- ahh Ryouko-san.. why are you wet? Kaneki bring three towel! hurry!"
Touka-chan command the boy with eyepatch. "let me bring you to empty room" Touka said and go to the room.

"ohh.. so that's the story.." Touka said while looking at the floor.

after mom explained everything mom hug Hinami and me. "Sorry dear but we have to stay here first" mom said

'what happen with mom? her voice is trembling' i tought while hugging her.

" mom will we see dad again?" Hinami ask she look at mom straight to her eyes

" i don't know..but maybe we will.." mom smiled and patt Hinami head

"here your coffee Ryouko-san and here (Y/N)-chan i hope you like coffee" 'Kaneki' said then hand the coffee to me and mom

"fine to me.." i said and sip the coffee

"did you feeling better?" Yoshimura asked " i hope you all not bored in here" Yoshimura said.

"we are okay Yoshimura, for the payback (Y/N)-chan will help your works in the cafe" mom said while patting my back and i being chocked by mom words "w-whaaa-" my sentense get cut off by mom hit my foot

" okay..." you said with a fake smile.
--------------------
/Monday/
*BEEEP-
"shut up!" i turn off my alarm get up then go to my bathroom.
unclothes my self then got in to the tub.

"mmhaahhh..." i said relaxing my self in the tub and clean my self. after done i wear plain shirt, Anteiku apron, brown skirt, black stocking, and brown shoes. then go to downstair to Anteiku.

"ohayou.." i said while yawning
" Ohayo to you too (Y/N)-chan" Yoshimura answer, the other just waved and smile.
i go to work and write the customer orders.

*KLEENG*
the door being widely open by the man with purple hair and purple suit
"bonjour, what a nice smeel of coffee" the man said with a dramatics tone. then he noticed me.
"ohh... have a new cute waitres are we?" the man walked toward me.

i took a step backward. "she is (Y/N) Fueguchi. she is Ryouko-san daughter, do not ever touch her Tsukiyama shuu!" Touka said with angry voice.

"ahh.. too bad..." Tsukiyama pass me then sit in the corner i assit him.

" soo...what do you want?" i ask

" black coffee is fine with me" he say while looking at me with a 'notice me kohkai' look.

i write the orders turn around "will be there in a minutes" " ohh.. i will be patience my dear..." Tsukiyama said and i flinced then rushed to the kitchen.

"Toukaa-chaaaan!! he is INSANE!!" i burst the door open to the kitchen
make Touka jumped from her position " oyyy! don't make me shocked" Touka yelled, she poured the coffee to a mug "here give it to him" Touka give you the coffee, i let out a sigh.

" here your coffee.. enjoy your day" i trew the coffee on the table. " wait" Tsukiyama grab your arm. i look around "hmm..?" "i want to-" " (Y/N) Ryouko-san calling you!!" Tsukiyama sentenses got cut by Touka calling me.

i got up and go to my moms room "yes?" " Hinami want to go out to buy a new clothes, do you want to come along?" mom asked.

"yes, but i will change first" i said then rushed to my room. i wear a simple shirt, (fav col) vest, (fav col) short, and (fav col) boots. then you style your hair, reached your bag, and go out.

" i'am ready mom!! let's go!!"

we reach the mall then go home. but, there is sometihing uneasy.. someone is following us
"mom..." i whispered

"yes i know..let's go follow me" we run to an alleyway but there is investigator. when we look around there is one too

"ohh no... Hinami run!!!" mom said to push Hinami away. "what are you waiting for!!? Run!!" i shouted to Hinami,at least Hinami run.

"Amon you fight that girl and I the woman" one of the investigator with white hair run to mom. i block the attack, but another one slyinf his quinque to me and i easily dodge it.

i see mom fighting the white haired man.. well i will let mom for a while maybe mom can handle this...then you see 'Amon' run toward you. you look to the sky it start raining then your eyes change to Kakugan and your Kagune showed up..