🍑 𝙏𝙖𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙧𝙤 𝙓 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 🍑

Anniversary

They're aged up so calm down

༺❀༻

Y/n and Tanjiro's three year anniversary was slowly creeping down the corner, and Tanjiro was busy thinking of a worthy present for his girlfriend.

" Why the fuck is your face like that?" Inosuke asked bluntly, making the burgundy haired boy to snap back to reality,

" Hm? Oh! I was thinking of what to get y/n for our anniversary," he spoke.

Inosuke, being the 'secretly' caring friend that he is decided to 'help'

༺❀༻

Y/n was talking to shinobu about the same problem, " he's been such an amazing lover, I just don't know what I could possibly gift to him! Unless. . ." Y/n inquired, a small blush forming on her cheeks as she thought of the ' gift'

" I'm guessing you've thought of a gift, yes?" Shinobu questioned, only lifting one eyebrow questionably. Y/n's smirk only grew

" You could say that." She smirked, leaving the scene.

༺❀༻

A couple days past and the day was here, both of them where know a little nervous to ' give' the present to one another.

Tanjiro finally mustered up enough courage and set off to ask the petite h/c haired girl

He found her walking around with aoi about tonight's feast, " please aoi you don't have too-"

" I insist! After all, it's yours and Tanjiro's special day, so a feast will be perfect!"

Y/n let out a nervouse chuckle, " please aoi, you're making it sound like we're married."

Tanjiro jogged towards the two girls and smiled, " hi aoi! Mind if I borrow y/n for a bit?"

Aoi grinned, " be my guest."

With that, Tanjiro took y/n's hand and he dragged her to their cozy bedroom.

As soon as they got in, Tanjiro closed the door and when y/n turned around and faced him to ask what he needed, he pulled her into an intimate and lustful kiss.

Tanjiro's hands slowly snaked around her waist, eventually lower to her arse, giving both cheeks a squeeze, causing y/n to moan into the kiss.

Y/n, on the other hand, cupped Tanjiro's face and wrapped her legs around hips, feeling his growing buldge.

Tanjiro carried her to their bed and layed her down, his form now towering over her. his buldge slowly rubbing on her heat, causing y/n to let out a squeak, and Tanjiro and groan.

Both of them subconsciously took of their uniform, only leaving y/n in her underwear and Tanjiro in his boxers

" P-please," y/n squeaked as Tanjiro's hands grabbed one of her breasts. Tanjiro only hummed as the took the other breast in his mouth, sucking and playing with her nipples, slowly leaving love bites all over her breasts and collar bone. Y/n couldn't help but let out a suppressed moan, causing Tanjiro to grin

Y/n's hands also roamed to his clothed buldge and began to rub it. Tanjiro let out a small, deep moan at her actions. Tanjiro started kissing and sucking on her skin, and her pelvis, lowering to her heat, " is that all for me," he quietly asked, seeing her soaked panties.

Y/n blushed and gave him a nod, Tanjiro hummed as began to kiss her thighs, slowly nearing to her core. Y/n swiftly took of her panties leaving herself fully exposed to Tanjiro.

Tanjiro began to suck on her clit, making y/n cover her mouth to keep her moans from escaping, not wanting to get caught in the act.

" You taste so sweet my love," Tanjiro said as be continued to eat her out. y/n started to near her climax, and she could feel it nearing by the second

Just as she was about to warn him, he stopped, " Tanjiro," she wined as he took off his underwear, his manhood now visible to y/n.

He gave himself a few pumps before readying himself at her entrance, " you ready?" He asked sincerely.

"Yes" she answered. Tanjiro slowly inserted himself into her, a moan escaping both of them, he lefter her leg over his shoulder to make it easier for him. He gave her a moment to adapt to his manhood, before slowly pumping in and out of her.

" F-faster." She moaned as Tanjiro picked up his pace, her moans became louder, lust and ecstasy taking over them

Y/n started moaning out Tanjiro's name, being music to his ears. As he continued thrusting into her, his climax closeness, and y/ns walls clenching didn't help,

"I-im close," y/n moaned,

"M- me too," Tanjiro grunted

Y/ns moans never ceased and Tanjiro loved it, he loved her, he can't imagine a life without her.

"Y-y/n I'm cumming," he moaned as he released his seed into her, his grunts and moans slowly weakening, y/n letting out her load as well. Tanjiro rode out their high and they both shared another kiss, this time showing affection and love, instead of need and lust.

Tanjiro and y/n both cleaned up and layed down, y/n closed her eyes and grinned into his arms

Tanjiro smiled, " I love you so much," he told her, bringing her closer to him

" I love you too Tanjiro, don't forget it,"

༺❀༻

Requests are open! Sorry for a trash chapter, I'm slowly trying to get better at writing lemons / smut