Chapter 35

Chapter 35

-3 months later-

Liam:

Zayn continued visiting. He helped Louis, Matt and I to arrange the big day. We decided (mainly Lou and Matt) that it would be best to host it in Louis' hometown since Jay could quickly argue about how her own son wouldn't agree with her. Matt wanted it in the spring and Louis late summer. Louis unfortunately was outnumbered. Louis seemed less into what I thought getting married would be. It was really devastating from Harry's view. Zayn told me everything.

They hated each other yet could not be whole without each other. They fought and fought, but if you put the both of them into a room for a day you'd probably find them cuddling after making out. They were a couple that clicked, but never were a couple I guess.

"Li, get your head out of the flowers, Matt says it's time for the desert tasting." Zayn seemed so leader like wanting to help out as much as possible. I stood up from the table overcrowded with lilies and blossoms and other flowers of different colors and shapes. I walked into the testing room sitting next to Louis who concentrated hard on the tablecloth next to his knife.

"Hey Lou." I elbowed him. He glanced up to me and offered a small smile.

It truly broke my heart, but I guess Louis knew Matt's was just as important.

-

The date was set to two months from now. We were all so anxious to get over the chilly winter and to the exciting day. Well most of us. I knew Zayn agreed with me that this all was unfair for them. I had a feeling he also knew what else was going on.

"Zayn could I borrow you for a minute?" He looked up from his work on the counter up to me and nodded.

We currently were staying at Louis' place. Louis, Matt and the rest of Louis' family were out bonding or something along those lines. It was getting pretty hectic to live here for another two months. I sat down in front of him and took a breath starting to explain to him.

"Can I still be sane if I see our dead best friend trying to advise us because we are a part of his unfinished business? Zayn, I know it sounds crazy but I've had several dreams now with Niall trying to tell us about Louis and Harry." He was leaving hidden mentions of other things but I rather not mention them at the moment.

"Thank god. I thought I might've gone mental and needed to get a therapist for myself. I guess he's been trying to tell us both that Harry and Louis have to rethink their situation... It's a little hard for them to realize. Harry didn't know he ever did like Louis until he left him almost seven years ago. And Louis always did fond over Harry but he wants to save Matt's heart thinking he's hopeless thinking he never loved Harry." I nodded my head. He was right. I didn't know half of these things until now but it's all true.

"How does Niall think we can do anything? They don't want to see each other anymore."

"I've got an idea." He smiled.

Louis:

Babe the flowers are perfect.

The sun will look so perfect reflecting off your face.

I'm sure it'll be just perfect.

Perfect.

It wasn't about the flowers or the color of the suit or the arch.

It wasn't any of these things that made me happy. I'm driven for my love of Matt; I want him happy so of course I have to agree to his opinions on the deserts and cake size.

Before I can even think about how it seems unfair to Matt I stop myself. I liked Harry. Years ago. What happened between Harry and I were mistakes. We both didn't know what we were doing. I'm blinded by an old silly crush. I love Matt.

My phone buzzes from my jacket's pocket. I unlocked it and read the new text message. It was from Harry.

'Hey I really feel like I should meet up with you but I'm currently being forced down by Zayn's assistant. I want to apologize over what a jerk I've been acting.'

I nodded to myself letting out the breath I had held in. I was glad we were at okay terms. I decided to let some other feuds end as well. I pressed call and waited for the line to pick up.

"Hello." Her clear voice rang out.

"Hey Eleanor."

"It's nice to hear you Lou. Howya been?"

"I um, I'm getting married." I was responded by a squeal.

"Oh my god! Really? I knew you and Harry would pull through after-" I instantly interrupted.

"Harry? El, I was proposed by Matt. What do you mean pull through?"

"Oh. Of course Matt. Sorry. The whole Harry thing was a mistake." Her excitement ceased greatly.

"However, I think it would do both of us good if I invite you." I was almost deaf when I heard her yelp.

"YES YES YES! I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE AT YOUR WEDDING!!! Where is it? When? How's the planning? How are you?!"

"Calm down El. I'll send you the invitation soon." I shook my head disbelieving how much weight had just lifted off my shoulders.

"Aw, little Louis Tomlinson is getting married. He's grown up so fast." I reacted with a smile to myself.