josiepye: serving looks and drinks tn‼️
@coles.art @j.andrews @rubyg.1

comments

coles.art: im the baddest tell me i'm wrong

j.andrews: even blurry we're cute

rubyg.1: LOVE U GUYS!!<3

ann.e: purple gatorade an excellent choice by cole

coles.art: @ann.e mixed with svedka don't forget luv xx

tillsboulter: and no one's gonna tag my arm? wow some world we live in

coles.art

coles.art: i got mad hoes
@rubyg.1 @tillsboulter @j.andrews @josiepye @diana.barry

comments

jerrybaenard: wtf don't steal my hoes ????

coles.art: @jerrybaenard i didnt steal them, they chose me

rubyg.1: i look insane

tillsboulter: damn right‼️🔥💯🥶

ann.e: do u throw up on ur hoes too?

coles.art: @ann.e well you're one of them so yeah i guess

diana.barry

diana.barry: ur cute or whateva @charlie_sloane

comments

charlie_sloane: wish i remembered taking this

charlie_sloane: oh also ur stunning

jerrybaenard: when did this happen..

tillsboulter: DI!! GET IT SIS

josiepye: okay miss ma'am!!

ann.e: STOP THIS IS ADORABLE

It was two o'clock and the group of teens were still at the Blythe residence. "Want to watch a movie?" Cole suggested since they were all just sitting on their phones. "Yeah sure! Only if it's scary though." Tille demanded. The group agreed that a scary movie would be entertaining enough and Diana went to the kitchen to make the first batch of popcorn. "I'll be right back." Jerry muttered as he made his way to the kitchen, following after her.

"Oh, hey Jerry!" Diana beamed at the French boy. "Hi, Di. So uh..you and charlie?" He said awkwardly, creating a form of tension in the room. "Oh! Yeah, we're um...yeah!" She said since she wasn't quite sure what they were yet. "Are you...official?" Jerry asked, refusing to meet their eyes. She was taken back by the question and began to grow defensive. "I don't know! Why are you asking?" Diana demanded. "No reason! Just wondering, I feel like everyone in our group is starting to date." He said, covering up the real reason as to why he was so curious.

There was a silence between them with nothing but the popcorn popping. Jerry looked at her as she stared at the ground, fidgeting with her fingers. "Are you happy?" He finally spoke. "I-uh...yeah. He makes me happy." She beamed. "That's good. I'm happy for you." and with that, he returned back to the living room.

a/n: ahh sorry i didn't want to make the chapter too long or anything so i'm continuing movie night to the next chapter!!