truth or dare {slash}

ITS HERE FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Requested by Vendy105 I hope you like it dude and I'm sorry I made you wait forever for it IM NOT REALLY BEEN IN THE WRITING MOOD SADLY Especially with my darn stress and shit so I hope you enjoy this my radical dude.

-----------------------------------------------------------

You laugh as steven suggests you guys all play truth or dare, axl groans and throws a empty beer bottle at him, which he dodged thankfully. Duff agrees with steven as slash just wraps a arm around you. You lean into his touch as you listen to the bickering.

You are at axls place, which is a lovely appartment...well would have been lovely if axl rose wasn't the one living in it, but it seemed he didn't really care about keeping it clean. But anyway your at his place drinking as they all were happy about almost finishing their latest album, appetite for destruction. You was of course happy for them and your boyfriend and decided to join In on the celebration.

" okay let's see what y/n thinks? " once you hear your name you snap out of you thoughts and look to the four other men staring at you.

" what? " you say as you look around at them, axl rolls his eyes as he lights up a cigarette. " do you wanna play truth or dare like a damn group of children or do you think we should go out and by more alcohol like the adults we are " axl explains taking a puff, you smile and shake your head at him.

" for one thing none of you act like adults and I think it would be fun " you say smiling. The only reason you agreed though is because you know axl doesn't want to and it does sound fun.

" okay let's play then slash goes first! " duff said happily. He was nearly drunk but not quite drunk.  " truth or dare? " the tall blonde asks as he takes a gulp of his vodka.

" hmm dare! " slash said with a smile as he moves his dark curls out of his face, duff thinks for a moment before his laugh fills the air.

" I dare you to let axl mix a little bit of everything in his fridge and you have to drink it! " duff said with a evil laugh making slash groan and throw his head back. Axl smirks and stands up. Izzy chuckles as he returns from the kitchen with more drinks for everyone, except duff who still has a whole bottle of vodka.

" I'm starting to like this game now " axl said as he vanished into his kitchen. You giggle and look over at slash as he looks like he regrets choosing dare.

" you better give me a kiss now because I'm not kissing you after you have to drink whatever it is axls fixing you " you giggle and he doesn't hesitate as he leans down and gives you a small kiss on the lips, he smiles as he pulls away and looks at the boys.

" I feel for you slash because everything in his fridge is probably bad " izzy said as he opened him up a bottle of beer. He gives izzy a glare and looks to duff.

" okay duff truth or dare " slash asks as he gives duff a revengeful look. Duff smiled and choose truth.

" truth...no way in hell I'm picking dare " he chuckles as he drinks his vodka once more.

" okay then is it true that you had a potbelly pig? " slash said as really couldn't come up with something, his drunk mind slowly taking over.

" awe man you have to come up with something juicy! " steven tells him as he gets a beer. Slash shrugs and smiles.

" yes it is and I had to get rid of it sadly and let's move on from this topic " he said with sad eyes, you giggle and shake your head.

" okay y/n your turn! " steven said his voice dripping with excitement. You nervously giggle and motion him to continue. " truth or dare " he asks. You think for moment.