blackcurrent squash chapter 2

chapter 2

As i walked home every body stared. i told people to back off , even my friends stared. it seemed to me people were just jelous of me and my superior taste and knowledge.

We walked through the front gate every body staring . miss.hislow who was supervising the gate , told every one to mind their own business as we walked through the gate. i stopped to say thankyou but she just said don't mention it and its my job.

I got home . as i walked through the front gate , my friend emma said .

"hey jezzi , wanna do some thing to night ?" she said in a kind of excited tone.

"sure i will be there ,give me a call when you get home to tell me where and when to meet you" i said in a kind of calm way.

The last time i had went out with emma and her boy friend we went to meet his friends , then they started to drink acohol. there was one very cute boy in particular who kept on staring at me . i plucked up the courage to say some thing to him when he said,

"would you go out with me ?"

of course i answered yes , but then he gave me some vodka and that was when it happened.

i seemed to like the taste ,he then made me a drink of blackcurrant juice and vodka ,and suddenly i was drunk .

The next thing i knew i was in his house , i was naked and so was he . he was on top of me and it was then that i realised what we were doing , we were having sex.