Esmé and Eaglestar

COLOURS OF THE WIND

Esmé: I used to think I owned whichever land I landed on. The earth was just a dead thing I could claim. But you know every rock and tree and creature. Has a life, has a spirit, has a name.

I used to think the only cats that were cats. Were the cats, who looked and thought like me. But now I've walked the footsteps of a stranger. I've learned things that I never knew I knew.

Eaglestar: Have you ever heard the cat cry to the silverpelt and moon? Or asked the grinning kitten why she grins? Can you sing with all the voices of Starclan? Can you paint with all the colours of the wind? Can you paint with all the colours of the wind?

Esmé: You've run the hidden pine trails of the forest. You've tasted the sunsweet berries of the earth.

Eaglestar: Come roll in all the riches all around you- and for once, never wonder what they do.

Esmé: The raindrops on the river are my clanmates. The herbs and the prey are my friends. Amd we are all connected to eachother. In a circle, in a hoop that never ends.

Eaglestar: How tall we the kitten grow? If you cut it down, then you'll never know

You'll never hear the cat cry- to the silverpelt and moon. Whether you are Lakeclan or rebellion. You have to sing with all the voices of Starclan. You have to paint with all the colours of the wind.

Esmé and Eaglestar: You can lead a clan and still, all you'll lead is that until..... you can paint with all the colours of the wind.

Esmé- ThunderFrostBoi
Eaglestar- BirchTreeMarch