Chapter 3

Kayla POV

I stopped dead in my tracks to see a trail of blood on the floor leading up to the corner of the bathroom where I saw Jennifer! She was sitting in the corner, head down, surrounded by blood.

"Look what they have done." Jennifer looked up at me...then I realized that wasn't Jennifer... I ran out of the bathroom as fast as could I was running for my life, my heart was pounding, I started to get sweaty to believe what was a rumor was now reality. I rushed put of the school and ran as fast I could to get home, finally I was home. I locked my self in my room, went under my bed sheets and started crying in fear.

*Five Month Later*

"Kayla wake up! My mom shouted from down stairs. Ugh. Another day of school. Ever since Jennifer's death I never went in or near the girls bathroom. Whenever I went to school flashbacks from that day kept on haunting me. I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth, then I went to get dress, eat my breakfast and left for school.

During eighth period Social Studies class I suddenly had to use the bathroom, I tried to hold it in until the end of class but it was an emergency I had no choice but to use the girls bathroom for the first time ever since the tragic. So I raised my hand and I was on my way to the bathroom. As I walked closer to the girls bathroom images of Jennifer came into my head and what happened on that day. When I opened the door I felt guilt, Jennifer was gone because of me. Only if I had listened to her she would be here with me right now. Two girls walked out of the bathroom, and now I was all alone. I decided to use the second to last stall when I saw something strange...

"Jennifer. Jennifer!" I thought I saw Jennifer's legs walking out of the last stall. I came out of the stall and saw Jennifer standing in the middle of the bathroom starring at nothing and then she turned around. I started to feel dizzy, everything was getting blurry, Jennifer was getting closer to me...everything went black.