Chapter 1

Jennifer POV

" ... Once upon a time there was a girl named Stefanny. She was about 16 years old when she dropped out of high school because of getting bullied everyday. Kids would call her names and beat her up to the point where she couldn't stand up and just stay on the floor crying in pain, wishing she was dead already so she wouldn't have to go through all of this. Then one day when her parents weren't home she went straight to her garage to get a rope and then the next day of school during lunch she went straight to the girls bathroom and hung herself and the next day students at her school used to claim to see her spirit and then... KILL THEM! ...

Hahaha! You should see your face right now"

"Oh shut up Kayla! Its just that some people do think that's its real, that she really does haunt the school" I said.

"Well its a total fake! I don't believe in her stupid ghost and if she could kill you or not, and I'll go to school tomorrow and do that dumb trick that people talk about going into the girls bathroom and into the last stall and write her name on the wall with my blood"

" NO!, You are not doing that! I'm not going to let some dead person kill you and make you join them! And she is real didn't you hear that one time a girl 3 years ago tried that trick and she ended up going to the hospital because she had a heart attack and there were cuts all over her body and some people said that she was cutting out her feelings...I ...I. I don't want to talk about this anymore" I wanted to stop the conversation because I started to get goosebumps and I didn't feel comfortable talking about a person who suffered and... Died.

" OK. Fine. What do you want to talk about then?"

" You know what? Let's just go to bed. Oh my god! Its 1:24 a.m!, we have to wake early tomorrow!"

" Oh shit! Your right we'll talk tomorrow at school. Goodnight."

"Night." So many things were going through my head, well first of all my parents left for vacation for 2 months!, and I didn't even tell or call them that I was going to have my best friend Kayla over for a sleepover for 1 week, and ever since I started high school and heard these rumors about this Stefanny chick who haunts the school I barley got any sleep.