24. Don't Slow Me Down

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, uh, thanks again man." I refrained from looking at him again before I rushed out of the aisle. I entered the checkout line and I kept looking behind me to see if I could catch him leaving the aisle. No luck, I grabbed my stuff and headed to self checkout.

Chris's House

When I got home, Royalty's cries were the first thing I heard. The shrill sound pierced my ears and I groaned in response. India was rocking back and forth on the couch with her hands on her forehead. She shot up once she saw me.

"Thank you." She snatched the bag away from me and opened it eagerly, her face dropping when she saw the contents. She shut her eyes and clenched her jaw.

"Chris. Where is the formula?" India asked me with a dark tone.

"Formula?" I scratched the back of my head, trying to recall.

"I asked you to get her more formula. It's her feeding time, that's why she's crying. So, where is it?" She cringed her fists.

"Uh, I didn't pick up any. I only remembered you saying diapers." I told her my truth. She snatched the diapers out of the bag.

"Chris, you didn't even get the right ones! She's allergic to these!" She raised her voice and waved the pack of diapers in the air.

"I couldn't remember!" I defended myself.

"Why didn't you just call and ask?!" She argued back.

"I was kinda caught up in something." I cleared my throat. India gave me the most evil glare I've seen in my life. The vein popping out of her forehead was definitely noticeable. Royalty's increasing volume didn't help much either. India stormed past me and grabbed her car keys.

"Where are you going?" I called after her.

"To get some fucking formula!" She yelled and slammed the door. I looked at Royalty who was just wailing through all of this.

"You're not even crying." I whined. Her red cheeks and puffy eyes tried to tell me otherwise, but I wasn't going for it until I saw some real tears.

"You're not crying." I defended. Suddenly, she let out a piercing shriek and cried even louder.

"Okay, okay!" I gave in. I picked her up and tried to rock her to sleep, but it was as if I was just setting myself up for failure. She did hold on to me though, which I found cute. You wanna know what isn't cute though? This crying shit.

"Princess. Please stop." I whispered and tried to shush her. I patted her on the back and rocked her back and forth. The crying died down only slightly.

10 minutes later, India barged into the house with two bottles of formula and Pampers. I should've known it was fucking Pampers. She didn't say anything to me, just went straight to the kitchen. She poured water into one of Royalty's bottles and mixed it with the formula, shaking it rapidly. She threw it in the microwave and tapped her foot while waiting. Once it was done, she swung the microwave door open and took out the bottle. She stormed over to me and Royalty, handing our daughter the bottle. Her cries immediately ceased as she brought her mouth to the rubber top of the bottle. Me and India both took the largest sigh of relief.

"Thank the heavens." I praised, placing Royalty in her crib.

"Yeah, thank the heavens since I can't thank her father." India complained, going to my room. Great.

"We're doing this, India?" I trailed behind her standing at the door. She ignored me and stripped herself down to her underwear, slipping on a large t shirt of mine. She flopped down on my bed and flipped through the TV channels. I stood in front of the TV, blocking her vision. She huffed and turned on her side.

"Baby." I kissed my teeth.

"Leave me alone, Chris. I'm tired." She waved me off.

"No you're not." I testified to her self proclaimed accusations. I crawled into the bed with her, spooning her.

****

"Move." She whined. I ignored her pleads and kissed on her neck, earning a few deserved groans.

"Stop it." She tried to get out of my grasp, but I just held her tighter. I brought my hand to her panties and rubbed circles around her.

"Chris," she hissed mid sentence. "Our daughter is across the hall." She informed me. Tell me something I don't know.

"Don't be loud then." I pulled her underwear to the side and inserted two fingers inside of her, watching her body shoot up in response. I pulled one of her legs up to allow myself easier access.

"Fuck." She cursed under her breath, boosting my self esteem. I didn't stop what I was doing while nibbling on her earlobe. Tension makes women wet, noted.

I decided to add another finger, causing India to whimper slightly. She bit down on her lip to contain her moans. Her breathing picked up and I could tell she was about to reach her climax. I removed my fingers from her. I came in between her legs and spread them widely.

"Chris, what the fu-" I cut her off by bringing my mouth to her second set of lips. She tensed up and I had to keep her down with my arm. I inserted my fingers back inside her, working with both my mouth and hands. Her whimpers were uncontrollable and she was starting to get loud.

"Baby, quiet down." I instructed her before going back to satisfying her needs. She grabbed a pillow and placed it over her face, her moans becoming muffled. I picked up pace, causing her to contract. Her legs shook and dared to close themselves, but I kept them pried open. I'm eating to get full, I ain't done yet.

I moved my tongue in several directions, flicking it right over her center. Her body was so tensed up, you could see her rib cage. It's a gift, I know.

By her second contraction, I figured I would give her a rest. Although, she didn't seem tired anymore. She grabbed my wrist and brought my fingers to her lips, cleaning up the mess. What. The. Fuck. I stared at her in disbelief. She noticed my shocked expression and giggled in response. Well, I'll be damned.

"Oh, you're nasty." I chuckled and shook my head.

"You started it." She defended her case. Before I could argue back, Royalty started crying.

"You can handle this one. Wash your hands first." She dismissed me and rolled back on her side. I huffed and did as she said. Once again, what is this girl doing to me?