Prologue

I sat up straight with my legs firmly stuck together and stared out of the trains window waiting for it to start. My black trench coat was the only real piece of clothing I had on and it was wrapped tightly round my torso and ended just a few inches above the knee.

I sat still knowing that the next 45 minutes of my day would be spent sitting in this cramped up area that was full of every disease going. I felt uncomfortable. I could feel the judgemental glares being thrown at me from mainly the elderly as I stared down into my lap. Although I knew before I left the comfort of my flat that I would be attracting the attention of others, I was still nervously shifting around in my seat to avoid their gazes.

The 45 minutes passed by in a mixture of stopping at new stations and having to put up with people who thought it was acceptable to sit right up close next to me. when we reached London Liverpool Street, I got up from my seat and stood by the doors waiting for the button to flash green so it could be opened. I had just stepped one of my heeled feet onto the platform when I felt a large hand grab my arse which caused my reflexes to kick in.

"Don't you dare touch me you fucking twat!" I yelled once I had landed a smack to the man who looked like he was in his mid twenties.

I turned round and strutted off swaying my hips leaving everyone who had witnessed the scene staring at me with open mouths. I reached the gates about 5 minutes later and swiped my ticket on the sensor and walked up the steps to the taxi rank.

"Could you please take me to the club Black Sparrow please?" I said as I stuck my head through the open window of the nearest cab.

The driver looked at me shocked "are you sure you want to go there? I mean there are more clubs around London that are MUCH better then there."

"No. Black Sparrow please." I said as I opened the back door and climbed in.

The whole 15 minute journey was silent and quite awkward if I'm being honest. Relief flushed through me as we pulled up outside and I passed over a £20 note telling him to keep the change so I didn't have to be around him for much longer.

"Wow." I muttered as I looked up at the club while walking in through the front entrance.

"Can I help you?" I heard a gruff voice ask from behind which caused me to spin around.

"Erm yes actually. I'm here to see...Mr Styles? I have an audition with him." I said as I looked down at a sheet of paper I had to confirm his name.

"Let me go check in with him. DONT move." he said as he limped away through a set of red patterned doors.

I took this time to take in my surroundings. As soon as you walk through the entrance you're met with a small reception desk to your left hand side that has an IPad and a book, which I'm assuming is for appointments. As you look to your right you have the doors that the man went through to get Mr.Styles and then straight ahead through a plain glass door, you have the club. It's full of red seats that are surrounding the dance floor for what I assume is to be for the strippers. (picture on the side)

I was stood in the middle of the hall when the red doors opened and the man with the limp stepped out.

"Go in, Mr Styles is waiting for you." he said as he walked through the glass doors and into the club.

I took a breath, shifted my coat and strutted into the room with my shoulders back. I opened my mouth wide as I looked around the room. There was a large white glossed table with a red chair behind and off to the side was a large red sofa.

"Hello Mr Tomlinson." I heard a voice say which caused me to jump as I turned round.

"Oh my god." I yelled as I held a hand over my heart "sorry you scared me." I said as I stared at the man stood in front of me.