Devil -corbyn

"He is the sweetest boy" my mom said as she cleaned up dinner, me helping her by getting all the dishes washed and put in the dishwasher, "corbyns great" I told her with a smile, "nice Christian boy is all you need" I nodded my head, not wanting to tell her corbyn wasn't Christian.

———
"Baby I'm your worst nightmare" he said as he dragged his tongue up my neck, sucking at the very top making me moan and grab the bed sheets, my knuckles turning white from my death grip. "You make me so fucking hard baby" he whispered as his finger traced my jawline, "whenever I'm around you I just wanna watch you like this, under me, under my control" he said as his eyes raked down my body.

His shirt was pulled off already, I'm was only in my underwear, his jeans where unbutton, I let out a whimper when his hand went around my throat "you look so fucking sexy baby, moan my name" he said as he looked deeply in my eyes, wanting to soak up all the lust I had from him that he was able to see through them.

I could tell on his face now that if he didn't have self control, he'd bust right there in his pants, no touching or anything. "Fucking feel how hard you have me" he said as he rolled his hips into mine, making me feel the hard boner sporting in his jeans at the moment, I let out a deep moan.

"Fuck yeah baby" he said as he brought his lips close to mine, "you are the sexiest girl in the world baby" I smiled, he took his hand off my throat, his hand disappeared in between our two bodies, that's when I felt his finger rub circles on my clit.

"Ohhh corbyn" I moaned as he smirked and kissed my neck, "tell me how much you love it baby, you want more?" He asked slowly his fingers down, cause me to whimper "yes please, I want more" I moan arching my hips up. He nodded sliding his fingers down, I let out a low moan as he smiled, watching my facial expressions as he slowly teased me by pushing his fingers in and out of me, making me beg for a faster pace, to which, after he had enough of me begging, gladly went quicker.

———
I looked in the mirror the next morning, the hickeys and dark purple bruises that lined my neck, collarbones, and shoulders, I ran my finger across remember all the fun corbyn had leaving these, "You love them baby" corbyn asked as he took a drag of his cigarette, I giggled and grabbed it from him, taking a drag for myself "Your the devil in disguise"