Him giving head

Jonah:
He was perfect when it came to giving head, he knows exactly what to do, which way to rub your clit, where your g-spot, which way to curl his fingers.

He knew every soft spot to your body and he would be able to have to cumming in seconds, he knew exactly what works for your body, what doesn't and when your in the mood for certain things or not.

Corbyn:
Confident, meaning he may not be perfect at it, but he still knew kinda what he was doing. His tongue knew the exact way to move but there were still small things he could improve to make it better.

He could make your body shake with pleasure in random times and he wouldn't know how he did it but he knew it was pulling you closer and closer to a release so he was fine with it, he knew what nosies you make when you are on the edge and you just need a push over.

Daniel:
Shy, well at least for the beginning for it, it'd start as small licks on your clit and within the first few moans he grow more comfortable. At this point it would go from kitten licks to him sucking on your clit, he's have you pulling on his hair and moaning like crazy.

When he notices that the pleasure is slowly down by your moans he's slowly bring his fingers into play to get you all heated up again and when he constantly rubs against your g-spot while sucking in your clit you lose your grip and cum all over his face, and he would absolutely love it

Jack:
Floppy, it wasn't the bed you ever had and he obviously was so much better at other things but at the same time it felt so good and you were always wanting him to go down on your more.

There's a lot more tongue than anything else, you couldn't quite tell what made you cum so quickly if it wasn't the best but the pleasure he gave your body didn't need to be questioned. Watching you shake and cum was his favorite and he couldn't wait to see you cum because if his tongue everytime.

Zach:
Lazy, you'd think it'd suck but nope, there wasn't a ton of tongue but when he used his tongue, he had your body shaking and you moaning. He absolutely loved watching you shake beneath him too, his two fingers would thrust in and out of you slowly as you were enjoying it.

Your head would be throw back and your eyes would be closed, that's when the tip of his tongue would play with your clit, this causing everything in your body to shake, he'd pull his tongue back with a smirk and wait till he had you all relaxed again to do it over again. First and only girl he has ever made squirt and he makes it's a goal everytime to make you squirt and he always scores.