2

The school bell rang, but you didn't get to leave like your friends. You had detention with taka. You trudged down to the classroom on your slip and sat down with a huff.
"Wow, nice to see taka added a cutie to detention." Leon smirked at you, looking you up and down. You blushed a deep red, realizing it was just you two and taka wasn't here yet. You just looked the opposite way.

"Damn, that skirt looks hot on you. It would look better off though." He smirked and tried to lean in for a kiss, but taka pulled him back. "Leon, just for that stunt I'm giving you detention tomorrow too!" Leon just smirked at your red face and ran out. "Peace out! I'm skipping!"

Taka just sighed, and didn't even go after him. "T-thanks for stopping him." You lock eyes with taka, and a light blush appears on his cheeks as he rubbed his neck. "It's not a big deal, really! Leon's annoying to me and bro. He hates us. Speaking of bro, me and him were thinking about working on the project after your detention. You coming?"

"..sure, why not. I'm just ready to get this stupid thing done so I don't have to be around you again." Taka narrowed his eyes, and strattled the seat in front of you, then leaned in close. "If you wouldn't have disturbed the school environment your feelings toward me wouldn't be so harsh." He said unusually softly.

This new side was rather.... cute. A light blush dusted your face, and your eyes traveled to the side. "That won't make me forgive you."
"Then what will?" He questioned?
"If you let me draw you." You smirked. Only a SHSL artist like you would say that.

He blushed, and looked away. "F-fine.. but you better be nice to me after this!" You smile, and pull out your sketchbook and start sketching. Taka is entranced with the delicate lines you make, and watches every movement.

*20 minutes later*

"All done! You happily show him the drawing you did of him, and he looked so amazed.
"It looks so good!" He beamed. "That's because it's you silly!" You suddenly got flustered, realizing what you just said. He blushed too, but after an awkward minute he spoke.
"L-lets head over to my dorm. Mondo is waiting there."