Unexpected Rescue

This is just another random chapter not following an episode)

"This is Professor Heatwaves classroom.. over there is Professer Blades' classroom..."

"I think she gets it." Wedge cut Hotshot off. "We were instructed to give Cynder a tour, not bore her and the rest of us to death."

"I am giving her a tour. Tours are usually boring with people just talking about history and stuff." Hotshot defended.

"How about we show her hero hall?" Hoist suggested.

"Or we could show her where we work?" Whirl also suggested.

"I could teach her how to properly wrap bandages."

While the team was arguing over what to show Cynder, she wandered off into hero hall.

Cynder's POV

They're loud. What's that over there? I took the chance to sneak away from them while they were yelling at each other.

This room is big... is that a control panel? What's it do? I climbed up onto the panel and inspected the buttons. It looks like something goes here... What if I were to press this butto-

WHAT THE-

Third Person

Whirl sighed as her friends kept arguing.

"Hey? why don't we let Cynder decide?" she said. everyone stopped and looked at her.

"actually that's not a bad idea.." Hotshot thought. "so.. Cynder, what do you want to do-" he realized Cynder was nowhere in sight. 

"Where did she go?!" The team frantically looked around. 

"Everyone split up! We'll cover more ground that way!" Wedge ran down the hall. Everyone else split off in different directions.

"CYNDER!!!" they each called for her. They never got a reply. They weaved in and out of classrooms, bumping into each other every once in a while.

They regrouped after about ten minutes of searching.

"Any luck?" Whirl asked, they all shook their heads. They heard pedsteps behind them.

"Recruits? What are you all doing here? I thought you were doing a sim mission." Heatwave asked. The recruits' optics widened.

"Hero hall!" They all yelled in unison. Heatwave watched in confusion as they all bolted down the hallway.

Cynder's POV

Fire.. fire... fire.... there's fire everywhere...

All I did was push a button! Now I'm probably going to die! I COULD try calling for everyone else.. They might not hear me over the fire.. if they're even here..

Was I teleported? Did I light everything on fire? No.. I'm in the woods... I must've been teleported..

The fire surrounded me, nearly burning my feathers. I could fly out of here, but I'm too young to know how.

Ah! A break in the fire! I ran through it as fast as I could. 

haha! Behold!!

... 

more fire.. is that a human? Hello? I screeched at them over the loud fire. When they saw me they seemed to freak out. I noticed his leg was being crushed by a burning log. I screeched again  and ran towards him.

(I checked the votes and i'm pretty sure Cynder's powers are ice and fire)

The guy closed his eyes and braced for me to attack him, instead of attacking, I blew ice on the log crushing his leg and threw it off him. a few seconds passed before he got the courage to open his eyes again.

he looked at me, and then at his leg. he tried to stand but he fell. he started to crawl away from me in fear. I rolled my eyes and grabbed him by the beck of his shirt. I put him on my back and started to run, hoping to find a way out of the fire.

Third Person

"We.. forgot.. to ask.. Heatwave.. what the sim was..." Hoist wheezed. They had been running a while.

"It doesn't look to hard to figure out.." Wedge stared at hero hall.

"A wildfire?" Hotshot asked. "She'll be fine, dragons breath fire." he crossed his arms and watched the fire.

"They may breath fire, but they can't survive in it!" Whirl ran to the control panel.

"Shut the sim off." Medix said. he watched the fire with Hotshot. Whirl shut the sim off and Cynder ran into a wall. she shook her head and looked at her back.

"Cynder!! what were you doing in here?!" Whirl ran to her.

"She was rescuing someone in a wildfire." Medix said calmly. Whirl sent him a look.

"You need to stay with us." Whirl sighed. "Now what do you want to see?"

"I could teach her to play cube!" Hotshot yelled. Cynder squeaked and jumped out of Whirl's arms.

"Cube it is."

Nice. Two chapters already.