Chapter 4|Day 2(part 3)

Shinsou's POV-

"So how about we play truth or dare." Denki suggested excitedly. We were sitting in the ground next to my bed, Denki was wearing yellow plaid sweatpants with a grey shirt. I was wearing purple plaid sweatpants with a black shirt.
"Sure." I said simply, Denki smiled brightly.
"Ok, I'll go first." Denki insisted, I nodded.
"Truth or Dare?" Denki asked, I thought for a moment.
"Dare." I said, with no regrets.
"I dare you to eat cat food." Denki said, I now had so many regrets.
"Ok, come on." I said getting up, and walking out of the room into the kitchen. Denki followed. My dad was sitting at the table, my mum was sitting next to him.
"Shinsou what's up?" My dad asked, I looked at him with a face that said 'I regret everything I've ever done'.
"I have to eat cat food, for a dare." I answered, my dad just nodded.
"Oh I remember when we used to play truth or dare, Shouta." My mum said, his typical bright smile on his face.
"Shouta, remember when I gave you that on Dare an-" My Mum was cut off by my dad covering his mouth.
"Mic, Shut up." My dad said simply.
            Time Skip
"Denki Truth or Dare?" I asked, Denki thought for a moment.
"Truth." He responded, I nodded.
"Do you like anyone? If so who?" I questioned, Denki shifted nervously.
"I-uhhhhh....." Denki stuttered, I smirked a bit.
"I do like someone." Denki answered, my smirk grew wider.
"Who?" I asked, Denki looked really nervous.
"I'll tell you if you tell me who you like." Denki said, I nodded.
"Ok...well I guess I'll tell you who I like..." I said, before pressing my lips against Denki's. To my surprise Denki kissed back, we deepened the kiss making it more passionate. I put my arms around his waist, he put his arms around my neck. I pulled away slightly.
"I guess I showed instead of telled you~" I said, smiling at him.
"I like you a lot Shinsou~" Denki stated, I kissed his cheek.
"I like you to Denki~" I said back to him.

-363 words-