Chapter 2| Day Two(part 1)

A/N- Tap the picture

Shinsou's POV-

I woke up to the sound of Present mic scream singing.
"Ughhh" I groaned, as I grabbed my phone to check the time.
"It freaking 7:30?!" I mumbled to myself.
"Ughhh it's to early for this." I stated, as I got up off my bed and walked out into the hall way.
"Oh Shinsou you're awake!" Present mi- my mum stated happily, when I walked into the kitchen.
"How could he not be with you singing like that." I heard Aiz- my dad say from the dining room, which was in pretty much the same room as the kitchen.
*ding dong* *ding dong* *ding dong*
"I'll get it." I said walking over to the front door, the person at the door wouldn't stop ringing the doorbell. I opened the door.
"Hey, I'm Kaminari Denki I heard Shinsou lives he-" he paused probably realising that it was me who answered the door.
"Oh hey Shinsou!" Denki stated excitedly, I gestured for him to come in. He walked in the house, and I shut the door behind him.
"Shinsou who was it?!" I heard presen- my mum yell. I walked Denki over to where the kitchen was.
"Mum and dad this is Denki Kaminari, you guys probably know him from UA." I stated, Present mics face lit up.
"Did you just call me mum?!" He yelled happily, he was jumping up and down. I thought he was going to explode like a piñata.
"Y-Yeah." I responded, as I started backing away slowly.
"Oh My GoD! I tHoUgHt It WoUlD tAkE fOrEvEr To GeT yOu To CaLl Me MuM." Present mic yelled as he pulled me into a hug.

———Authors Note———
It's past midnight I should probably get some sleep.......Nahhhh I'm not gonna sleep....who needs sleep anyway.....bye bitchs
—309 words—