Confusion Among Others

Start from the beginning

Shigaraki: Meaning...?

Sensei: This will probably the more important one, it also got the public to start doubting heroes. In certain times, it had open all kinds of opportunitiest to us villains...

Shigaraki: Sensei… I understand that taking any of the U.A. brats should be enough to get the second objective, but why is this particular one special?

Shigaraki starts scratching his neck

Shigaraki: That Bakugou brat, I’d understand. He’s more of a villain than a hero, so we could just add him to our assets. But even if we didn’t focus on it, you’ve requested that Yin brat too, didn’t you? Are you just interested in his quirk? Or was it because of the file that was sent to us?

Sensei: It is nothing of the sort. I have no intention of taking his quirk. I prefer it to the be the latter over the former.

Shigaraki: So...The man that sent us that message...

Sensei: Of course. And imagine the reason why they were kidnapped.
 …U.A.’s ability to keep their students safe has be heavily questioned”

Shigaraki: That's right. So many kids that has suffered because of them, not once, not twice! But more! And All Might is at U.A. too! He’s also going to suffer. I can’t wait to see this, it’s like completing two quests in one go!”

That view may be a bit too optimistic. They had critized U.A already, that much is a given. But I really doubt that All Might will be put hrough the same. He’s a Symbol of Peace, and all those fools are far too stupid to question him....

Shigaraki: Tch! Why?! When it's all his fault!!! His fault! His fault! His fault!

Sensei: Do Calm yourself. You’re not thinking rationally… Or making any sense.

Shigaraki feels like destroying something, but he doesn’t act on it. He’d disappoint his Sensei if he did

Sensei: Now. Don’t kill them, they may turn out to be useful yet…Make sure they don't escape.

 Shigaraki: Yes, sensei...

-Plus Ultra-

All for One sighs once he’s alone again. Tomura was destructive and was such a man child. But he is still learning, and honestly, he can’t really expect that much from him for now, but that result was still quite disappointing.

But at least everything went according to plan despite two kids were unsuccessful at being kidnapped. But at least they got the other two.

 At least when he’s the only kidnapped kid. If their main objective – Bakugou Katsuki - was also acquired, that kid would be used to convert him to villainy.

So for the Hamada Kid...

He looks down the uncouscious boy...

The man who sent the file was arriving real soon. But AFO didn't question why he wanted with the boy or the relationship between the two because he already knew of the situation unlike Shigaraki. Call it a parental initiation of you like.

Sensei: Don't worry young one...Your father has plans for you~!

-Meanwhile-

Deku: T-TOGA HIMIKO?!

Toga: Aw~! You remember me?! Hi Izuku, baby!

Mikoto: (Of all people...What is she doing here?!)

Everyone got on guard ready to summon their quirks if needed.

Souta: ...What do you want?

Toga:.....

Deku: If you're here to hurt someone, then you're sadly mistaken if you think I'll let that happen.

Toga: Ohhh. Izuku-kun. That's hurtful to say that to your future wife.

Mikoto: (The hell...?)

Sylvia: Why are you even here?

Iida: What is your goal? Are you stalking us?!

Toga:.....

Toga then reach into her pocket. At first they all thought it was going to be a knife. Was Toga really serious about attacking them in the public. Not a smart move...

However...

She pulled out a file and gave it to Mikoto.

Mikoto: Eh...? What is this...?

Toga:....See for yourself~!

Mikoto: Wait. Hold on. Why are you giving me this?

Toga then spoke in a familiar voice.

"Toga: B-Because I thought it'll be the right thing to do...

The Class 1-C's students eyes went wide.

Souta: That voice...

Sylvia: N-No way...

Kenji: Whoa...

Mikoto's jaw dropped before smirking.

Mikoto: You're a great actor but...You were a little out of character.

Kirishima/Shouto: Eh?

Sylvia/Momo:....

Mikoto: Don't you know your sneaky activity was dangerous....Haru?

"Toga":....

Haru had morphed himself out of his "Toga" form with a small nervous smile.

Sylvia: Haru! Is it you!

Kenji: You really scared us! We thought you was actually kidnapped...or missing...

Haru: I'm sorry...

Souta: W-What the hell happened to you...

Momo: Yes. Because of your absence. It had concerned everyone about your whereabouts. Care to explain?

Haru: S-Sorry for causing trouble. But...I will explain on the way. But first...You guys need to read this file.

Kirishima: What in it, dude...?

Haru:....

Mikoto: Haru?

Iida: What is it Mitsuo-kun?

Haru: How about you read for yourself......

Haru's voice sounded empty which brought chills down their spine. Mikoto took a peek inside before reading...

Mikoto: N-No way...

Sylvia: Mikoto?

Deku: What is it, Miichan?

Mikoto:.....This file...has every record and history of all the heroes and students at U.A!!!

"Betrayal"

....

Omake:

Mikoto: Wait. If you were posing as Toga Himiko...What happened to the real one...

Haru:...Well...

Meanwhile, the real Toga Himiko was was deep in the forest tied up and gagged to a tree.

Toga: *Pouts* (This is so unfair!!!)