Chapter 1

(3rd P.O.V)                                                                 

We get a shot of two girls standing across from each other talking. Nothing out of the ordinary, if you don't count one them praising/embarrassing the other.

Yang:Oh, i'm so proud of my baby sister!

She said as she let go of a young, sweet, little girl know as Ruby Rose

Ruby:It was nothing sis, really, I just stopped a robbery, that's all.

Yang:But everyone at Beacon, is gonna think your the bees knees.

Ruby:But I don't want everyone to think i'm the bees knees, I wanna be normal girl with normal knees.

Yang:What's with you? Aren't you excited?

Ruby:Of course i'm excited. I just got moved ahead two years. I don't want nobody to think i'm special, or anything.

She said feeling a little dejected.

Yang:But you are special.

she said as she walks over to Ruby to put her arm over her shoulder in comforting way.

NEWS ANCHOR:The robbery was led by nefarious crimnal, Roma torchwick who continues obey authorites, if you Know any of her whereabouts, please contact Vale Police Department. Back to you Lisa.

They're attention was brought to a holographic news screen, which consisted a rather beautiful young lady, known as Lisa Lavender.(she's also part of the harem.)

Lisa:Thank you, Cyril. In other news, this Saturday's Faunus Civil Rights protest turned dark when the members of the White Fang disrupted the ceremony, the once peaceful organization has now disrupted-

the holograph was cut off by a peticular person that Ruby recognizes all to well.

Glynda:Hello, and welcome to Beacon.

Yang:who's that?

Glynda:My name is Glynda Goodwitch.

Yang:oh.

Glynda:You are among the privileged few who had the honor of being selected to attend the prestigious academy. Our world is experiencing incredible time of peace, and as future huntsman and huntresses, it is your duty to uphold it. You have demonstrated the courage needed for such a task and now, it is our turn to provide you with the knowledge and training to protect our world.

With that being said the hologram disappears.

Ruby:Wow!

She said excited, as she looks out the window of the bullhead. Only to see a beautiful sight.

 Only to see a beautiful sight