Independent woman

Beyonce can't narrate today so I will me kelly who else so I've been pretty good I'm finally back to work bey says she doesn't think I'm ready to but to hell with what she says that woman wouldn't know struggle if it hit her on the head.

Today I'm gonna dump Michael I'm sick of being treated the way he treats me I'm a person not a doormat.

I marched up to his door and walked right in I kinda wish I didn't see what was standing in front of me.

Michael was cheating on me and he was on the couch having sex with another woman.

I felt my blood pressure rise (which I didn't need right now) I was so mad I couldn't even think straight I mean just a week ago we were having sex on that same couch.

"What the hell?" I heard myself yell

He quickly jumped off of her.

"Kelly what are you doing here" he asked

"I came to tell you that we're through" I said

"Fine whatever go then" he waved me off

I felt like I could cry but instead I slapped him, he stumbled back and I left.

I went back home beyonce was writing at the table.

"Hey kel" she said not looking at me.

"I did it" I said she looked up at me then stood up.

"Did what?, What's wrong" she asked

"I broke up with Michael" I said I felt a tear running down my face.

"And?"

"He was cheating on me" I blurted out

"Oh Kelly"

"How could he do this I gave him 2 years of love and not only does he hit me but he was cheating on me" I cried

"Ugh" I kicked the chair and it fell over

"Kelly" she said

"What?"

"Calm down" she said

"No I will not calm down bey " I yelled.

She stood up and picked up the chair that I knocked over.

She patted the chair urging me to sit down.

I fell into the seat.

"I have something to tell you" she said

I narrowed my eyes at her

"I knew that Michael was cheating" she said

I felt my head get warm, my body stiff I was so in shock I couldn't speak.

"Wh---what" I stuttered and caught my words

"You knew," I said as calmly as I could

"I didn't know how to tell you" she said sadly

I stood up slowly. Bey looking up at me waiting for some type of reaction

"How long?" I asked

"What?"

I slammed my hand in front of her which made her jump

"How long did you know about this" I asked sternly

"4 weeks" she answered

I titled my head at her I can't believe this 4 weeks and she never told me

"I need to get out of here" I said heading for the door.

"Where are you going" bey asked following me

"I'm gonna go clear my head" I said and left the house slamming the door shut.

Bey pov

After Kelly left I felt so bad for not telling her sooner I mean I've never been good at giving bad news especially if that news is that your best friend's boyfriend is cheating on her.

I was pacing the floor for about 10 minutes wondering if I should go after her or not. She probably needed to be alone right now I mean that was a pretty big blow up.

After about a hour I decided to call her to make sure she was okay it rang 4 times then I got her voicemail hi this is Kelly sorry I can't get to the phone right now or don't want to anyway you know what to do after the beep have a nice day.

Damn it now I was getting worried for real, god if anything happens to her.

So two more hours went by it was gonna get dark soon and Kelly still hasn't come home I would go out and find her but what if she comes home and I'm not here.

The doorbell rang I opened it.

"Lyndell what are you doing here" I asked

"We need to talk" he said

"I can't right now kelly is" my phone rang

I quickly answered it

"Hello?"

"Well well well" I knew this voice and it wasn't Kelly's

"Michael?!?!" I asked shocked why the hell does he have her cell phone

"You do know who I am" he said sarcastically

"Where's Kelly" I asked

"Let's just say she's right where she belongs" he hung up

"What's going on" lyndell asked

"Michaels got Kelly" I don't know how much of this I can take

"What?" He asked

"I have to go get her" I said I allowed lyn to come with me.

Kelly pov.

Michael kidnapped me. He's such a asshole I mean I was just walking around and out of nowhere he grabs me I don't where he's taking me but I have a bad feeling about this. I was so scared about what was gonna happen.

The car stopped a door opened and he pulled me out.

We were in a alleyway somewhere

"Kelly I'm so glad I ran into you" he said making me look at him.

And then he slapped me and I fell into the brick wall.

He pinned me down.

"Stop please" I begged crying

He choked me I couldn't move he was too strong.

"You're gonna pay bitch!" he yelled letting go of me.

He then started unbuttoning his pants what in hell.

He pushed on my back. And pulled my pants down. He forcefully went in on me right there I couldn't believe I let him do it.

Beyonce pov

I was still trying to call Kelly god this is why I'm trying to be a independent woman men are too much drama.

I relaxed on the couch when the front door opened.

I stood up seeing Kelly she looked bruised everywhere her hair looks terrible and her face swollen.

"Kelly" I said

She looked at me and cried I went up to her I wasn't going to ask her about what happen because I don't want to make her even more upset

I hugged her and she cried on my shoulder. I patted her back soothing her.

I led her to the couch. She groaned in pain when she sat down.

She cried on my shoulder until falling asleep Michael was gonna pay no one hurts my sister and gets away with it