2 babys

Katelyn: I woke up in a 3 year old body in a toddler bed with railings on both sides. I felt something wrinkle in between my legs I look down and saw one of them nappy pants on me I try get up but feel my hands not going and saw that my hands were tied up against the railings. I cry for help and Mrs eve comes in ( Lilly's mum) oh hi little girl I see you have woken up she unties my hands and takes takes me to the nursery. I feel a warm patch between my legs and realised I wet the bed. She puts me on the changing table and changes my diaper and puts a skirt and a top on me then Lilly woke up and saw me getting changed. To my surprise she was like did you get turned into a baby too she could talk.

She then grabbed us both and held my arm and carried lily against her waist she took us downstairs into the dining room and strapped me in a booster seat on a chair and put Lilly in a high chair. After that she gave me a silt cup and cut pancakes and syrup but Lilly got a bottle of milk and baby food she started screaming and was fed by her mother. Mrs eve took us out and grabbed a diaper bag and went out she dropped Lilly at her cousins house I believe and carried on taking me to the mall.

At the mall: she hoped out the car while me in a booster seat she went to open the boot and assembled something she then opened the door and unstrapped me and put me in a stroller I started to fight making it hard for her to strap me in but she had her ways. I was scared that one of my friends would see me and make fun of me she finished stealing me in and the skirt was pulled up cause of the strap going from my shoulders all the way to my crouch making my nappy clearly visible. I tried to pull it down but it just wouldn't go under. We went to several stores and I saw one of my friends called Alice she was insane about baby's and she saw me in a stroller not knowing it was me and started to tickle me she told Mrs eve what was her name Katelyn Wright (that's my full name) wow I have a friend called that MRS EVE WAS LIKE SHE IS 13 AND TURNED INTO A TOER SHE THEN TOOK A PICTURE OF ME AND UPLOADED IT TO INSTAGRAM.

After that insane event she took me to the last store we're she brought pampers nappy's for Lilly. We went back to the car were she strapped me in the car seat and we picked up Lilly and went home