I grab her hand, and lift her up from the ground. 

"Someday 

Somewhere

Somehow

You're gonna feel found."

We started to walk around the garden, looking at the rustling dry leaves, then at each other, with a faint smile on our faces. We sat down and was stuck in a trance looking at each other. 

"I'll love again

I just need to find someone who treats me better

Someone who wants me around

Someday 

Somewhere

Somehow

I'm gonna feel found" 

I then rise up from the ground, grabbing her hand once again. We start walking towards the warp pad.

"Today

Right here

Right now

Im gonna feel found."

After she finished her last note, we warped on the warp pad back to the temple.

When the warp finishes, I go to the room where I suspect they will be, from hearing quiet murmurs and whispers. 

I break the silence by saying," GUYS! Guess who's back from the dead?" I say trying to lighten the mood. It obviously doesn't work, and they just give me a confused look. 

 I look up the stairs to see Spinel still at the top of the stairs. "Won't they be...not exactly, thrilled to see me like this." She said pointing to herself. 

" We just have to talk to them about it.", I say reassuringly. I then grab her hand. 

"Ta Da!"

"W-w-w-w-w what?!" said Pearl frantically, pulling out her spear and Amethyst pulling out her whip. Garnet didn't do nothing. Wait, Garnet's back! Steven runs towards us with his shield open. Wait! Everyone's back!

"Spinel's not gonna-"

I was cut off by Connie coming through on lions mane from his portal. She then hops off and say," Aah! I'm here! Where's the fight?!" 

"Don't fight!! Everything's chill!" 

Greg then comes out of the bathroom, after flushing the toilet. Amethyst, Pearl, and Connie turn to him, ready to fight.

"Aah! I'll wash my hands!" He then goes back inside of the bathroom.

Steven then goes towards Spinel, trying to get an grasp on what's going on.

"So.... you're not gonna kill us?" 

"Uh, no. Sorry about that, too, guys."

Everyone releases a breath of relief. 

"Whew. Okay. can I ask you a favor?" asked Steven. "Of course. Anything."said Spinel.

Time Skip

We made it up to the hill, that looked in ruins, from the cracks that were running on it. 

We we're just in time, since the injector almost looked completely drained. I guess we were in the garden too long. The town looked almost completely destroyed, but evacuated, so that's good.

" This is bad. It's almost completely drained!" 

"Good thing we're just on time." 

"Steven! (Y/N)!"

They look towards Spinel to see her rubbing her arm in awkwardness. 

"She's back and she's here to help."

Spinel then goes toward the injector and bows a horn with her pinky. The injector then comes out. Everyone cheers from the update.

"Okay. Fill me in." said Connie says.

Steven sighs. "Thank you Spinel."

"Aw, gee what are friends for?" She says with a faint blush on her face. 

"Okay we can finally go back to living our happily ever after. Everyone has their powers back, so that's great. We just need to focus on cleaning this mess..." 

I turn to Spinel, ignoring Steven's rant. 

"Hey, are you okay?" I say.

"What about me?", says Spinel.

"Huh?" Steven says, hearing her voice.

"Was that all you needed from me, to turn off my injector?

"No. Well... sort of, but-" Spinel cuts him off. 

"Well what now? I-I-I did what you wanted. That's it?" I look towards Steven to see what he's going to say. 

"Well, yeah. We just forget this ever happened."

"How you gonna forget with me around? I'm the source of all your problems. Don't pretend you want me here. What's your plan for me, huh? You gonna put me somewhere? You gonna leave me somewhere? Y-"

Before she can finish talking, I rush to her and ingulf her in a hug. 

"That's not true. I-no- we. We're not gonna just leave you. Pink may have, but we won't. And I'll make sure they don't because..." Spinel then speaks after hearing me stop talking. She backs up a little.

"Because what?" 

"B-b-because I-I think I l-l-l-love y-y-you."'fucking stutters!' I muffle the last three words with the hem of my jacket. 

Apparently, she heard and went closer to me and lifted my chin up. We were merely centimeters apart. "W-what did you say?", she says in a quiet whisper. 

"I-I-I may or may not possibly but not possibly l-love y-you." I say, my face feeling as if it was on fire. My heart felt as if it was going to beat out of my chest. 

"I-I m-mean-" I was cut off by Spinel kissing me. She deepened the kiss by holding the nook of my neck and holding my waist. She kept it gentle, but I could tell that she was secretly begging for more. The kiss felt like it lasted for hours, but in reality was only 1 minute. Spinel began to raise place her hand that was on my waist, started to go under my shirt.  

Suddenly we were cut off by a" ahem". It was Garnet. We turned to notice all the gems looking slightly flustered and were also rubbing their necks looking in another direction. 'Oh shit. We forgot that they were there.' I started blushing madly, realizing what we were just about to do."I know you guys are happy and all, but get a room, geez." said Amethyst.

"U-uh. I-I-. Sorry" I say, certain that I'm an entire tomato at this moment.

Before it could get more awkward than it already was, a power r- wait the diamonds! What do the aunts want now?

*~~~* 

Should I make this into a oneshot book after I finish this story?