Chapter 7: The Light From Within

~~~~~

I cried with aunt Debora for some time, and it helped me more than I could ever know. Finally, all that grief is out of me and good riddance. I see now what the dream I had of Aunt Debora meant of letting go, but it took the real one to allow me to do it.

I wasn't supposed to let go of the past, but to let go of what was keeping me from the life I have today. I now can be a Knight as I should be—how I was trained to be from Master Aqpha.

By letting go of all that grief, I can be a better lover to both Jill and Alsaashdyn. I know that I felt the difference as Jill caressed me and the other physical loving interludes. I melted when we cuddled close together with our bodies touched with nothing else on other than each other.

~~~~~

"I hope you felt my love too, baby doll."

"I did, love. Oh yes! I did."

"Are you still fearful of those boyfriends of yours?"

Mary had to do all she could to keep from laughing. Jill was sleeping close to her. "You're learning too much from Jill. You're about as full of it as she is."

"I wanted to feel the laughter within your soul. You deserve it."

"Thanks. For your answer, I don't fear them anymore. I don't believe they were after me personally. It was simply me walking on their turf."

"It was the same way with me. I have been a knight for years."

"How long did you stay with them before I came?"

"I have to admit, I lost count, but I know it was longer than you were there."

"How did they know I arrived in U'Vinuduo?"

Alsaashdyn said, "You said the name!"

"Yes I have—thanks to Aunt Debora."

"What are you going to do now?"

"For one, go back to Earth for a time. I'm still on vacation, and Jill hasn't told me it is over with."

Jill woke up and said, "No I haven't."

Mary smiled, "Good morning, sexy."

She removed the covers and said, "Because I am naked?"

Mary stared at her naked body for a moment and said, "You're sexy to me, clothed or not, but I have to admit you turn me on — seeing you that way."

Jill stood up and walked closer in a sensual manner. When she was close enough, Jill sat in Mary's lap with each leg on both sides of Mary's body. She then gave her a sexy body expression while looking into her eyes.

Mary was so excited she barely could talk, but she tried, "Wow.... baby.... that was... so hot!"

Jill put her hands around Mary's neck and gave her a very passionate kiss that she shared with her. After kissing, Jill asked, "How sexy am I now?"

At first, Mary could not reply. Finally, she said with a dazed look, "Oh my... baby. That was some kiss!"

Jill smiled and gave her the same kiss once more. After she was done, Mary turned into jelly. Jill said, "Need a mouth to mouth resuscitation?"

"I wouldn't mind dying with your kisses, honeybunch."

"I love you, Mary. I'm thrilled you are done with all you have faced."

"So am I. When are you ready to go back to Earth?"

"It does not matter. As long as I'm with you, I'm home."