He slipped off my underwear and almost immediately dove right in. My hand went to his hair slightly tugging at it which is something he always loved and I never understood why.

"Roger please I want more. Give me more" I had missed the feeling so much the pleasure had taken over my body which led me to spit random things out of my mouth.

I felt his two fingers enter me and I thought I was about to lose it. Every time he looked up at me with these gorgeous eyes I felt like I was melting inside.

His free handheld onto me almost pinning me to the bed as I was coming close to my end. I could feel the knot in my stomach almost ready to release and when I did he just kept going and going until my high come down.

He crawled back up and kissed me allowing me to taste myself from his lips "Your a damn dessert let me tell you. I could almost eat you every day," he said again making me blush.

He never fails to make me not blush during these intimate moments.

I started to play with his boxers desperately wanting some more of him. I could tell he was trying to play with me "Come on baby, you never tease me like this" I lifted my hips and rubbed myself against him for a moment hoping he would give in.

"You little minx," he said softly as he pressed his lips on mine. I took this time to take his underwear off now leaving us both naked "you ready Princess?"

"More than ready" he was about to enter me and then a loud knock from the door echoed the room "just ignore it, Rog. Come on baby it's probably nothing"

He still was cooperating so I went in and started kissing his neck which always drove him over the moon but the knocks kept getting louder and more frequent.

Out of nowhere, he pushed into me making me almost scream "let's scare them shall we?" He started moving in and out of me slowly while his lips played with mine. I started moaning loudly on purpose which made Roger put on the biggest smile on his face. After a while of pretending the knocks stopped "I think we scared them"

I let out a laugh while he presses his sweaty forehead against mine peppering small kisses on my lips "I forgot to tell you I'm on the pill again," I whispered in his ear "I love you"

He always preferred it when I whispered in his ear instead of screaming at the top of my lungs and let me tell you I prefer it too.

It took a few more movements before both of us could finish together. Roger spat out some curse words as he rolled off me, lying on his back.

"Well wasn't that fun?" He says wrapping his arm around me as I lay on my stomach, my hands holding up my head.

"I missed you" I started drawing shaped with my finger on his chest, "I think you were right. We both needed a break...I just miss them"

"I know Princess. I know exactly how you feel. But I promise you I'll make this extremely fun," he said caressing my cheek with his thumb

"Well I've got a few ideas in mind"

"Like what?" he smiled and did a little lip-bite.

"I can show you if you'd like?" As I was going to go down on him but the annoying sound of knocking came around again "just go answer the fucking door will you?"

Roger groaned and then got off the bed quickly putting his jeans and shirt on not bothering to even put his belt back on. I on the other started to pick up my clothes once he left just in case someone was going to come in.

I could hear chatter in the background but I couldn't make out who it was but it sounded important. I took my handbag and took my lipstick out quickly applying some and then tying my hair in a ponytail.