Guddan: nimi, I had to ask you something.

Nimi: yes di what is it?

Guddan: nimi when you were pregnant did you ever felt like you are not behaving normally. Are you getting what am I trying to say???

Nimi: of course. I know what you are trying to say. You threw bhaiya out of bed or out of room?? Right🤣🤣🤣🤣

Guddan: how do you know😳😳😳😳

Nimi: di this is all normal. I have done many such things with angad. This is normal. I had talked to the doctor. This is just due to some hormones. You relax.

Guddan: really.

Nimi: yes. You rest I will see what is ansh doing with aarti.

Guddan: ok

Flashback (A Week Back)

Guddan: akshat where are you it's already 11?

Akshat: I am just leaving the office, I will be there in half an hour. You sleep.

Guddan: you know na these days I am unable to sleep when you are not around.

Akshat: ok baba I will be there in some time.

Akshat is extremely tired when he reaches home. It's already 1:00 am. He knows guddan would be upset with him because he was extremely late. He enters his room and sees guddan sitting on the bed eyes closed.

Akshat: guddan, guddan

No response. He thinks she is sleeping so he goes to change. He comes back and sees guddan is lying down on the bed facing away from him. He calls her name but she doesn't respond. He lies down and hugs her from behind while sleeping.

Akshat: I know you are angry because I came late. Actually...

Guddan: I don't want to listen anything (getting up from the bed)

Akshat: at least listen to me

Guddan: no I know you don't love me any more 😭😭😭😭

Akshat: what?? Where did this come from?

Guddan: that's why you come home late now. I know everything. I have become fat now.

Akshat: what is wrong with you?

Guddan: you don't feel like spending time with me that's why you stay out of the house.😭😭😭

Akshat: guddan this is the first time I am late since the pregnancy. What are you talking? Did anybody say anything to you?

Guddan: no I know it. You said half an hour and now you are 2 hours late.

Akshat understood it's not his guddan talking it's his pregnant wife talking right now and it's pointless arguing with her. He has been reading books about pregnancy so he understands these hormonal changes. Akshat goes and hugs her from behind. She tries to leave but he doesn't let her.

Akshat: shhhhh relax. I am sorry, i came late. Please forgive me.

Guddan: no I wont.

Akshat: (kissing her neck) what where you saying? I don't like you anymore because you have become fat now. You know how cute you look with this cute bump (caressing her stomach).

Guddan: really?

Akshat: 100% Mrs. Jindal. I only know how I control myself but I guess today I should let go of this control.

Guddan: what do you mean?

Akshat: (turning her around) what I mean is this.

Akshat captures her lips and they kiss each other passionately. Guddan dominating him taking out her frustration. Akshat allows her to do so. After sometime they part and guddan is breathing heavily. He carries her in bridal style and takes her to the bed. She sleeps hugging him.