Allison didn't hate her abilities, she was still able to use them when the Ice Demon wasn't in full control, but she just didn't like it when the actual demon part of her had that control. She could never know exactly what Frost got up to when Allison wasn't there to restrict her cruel actions.

That had happened on more than one occasion...

Allison was afraid of that part of her and it made her restrict how much power she put into using her ice abilities, therefore, not giving Frost anything to feed off of.

"Look at this guy! Can you believe they call us criminals, when he's assaulting us with that haircut!" Rocket exclaimed suddenly, snapping Allison out of her thoughts. Her eyebrows furrowed together as she glanced down at the cybernetically enhanced raccoon, following his line of sight and spotting a white haired man that wad swooped awkwardly to one side. Allison cringed at the sight, her face screwing up in disgust.

Rocket continued, looking up with his lips lifted into a small smirk as he noticed Allison's reactions. He slapped the Ice Demon's leg, pointing ahead as he got Allison to look down at him. "What is that thing! Look how it thinks it's so cool! It's not cool to get help! Walk by yourself you little gargoyle," he exaggerated, his words earning a snicker from Allison. A young kid, definitely still a baby, waddled along the cement, one hand in its parent's to help stablize themself.

Gross being! Run Alli! Don't let it near us!

"Frost," Allison scolded quietly, looking to the side before back up at the crowds approaching.

Rocket paid no attention to his friend words, knowing sh was talking to her counterpart. "Look at Mr. Smiles over here!" Allison looked up again, squinting at the bright sun but saw a relatively old man talking to a woman that looked roughly her age. "Where's your wife, old man? What a class-A prevert." Rocket let out a loud laugh, lowering the device in his hands, glancing over his shoulder and nudging Allison's leg. "Right Allison? Right Groot? Groot?"

Right!

The Ice Demon simply nodded along, both sides of her agreeing with Rocket. She glanced back over her shoulder to where she last saw her other half of family, the walking, mutated tree called Groot. She instantly slammed a hand over her mouth to hide her laugh as she saw Groot shoving his face in the fountain water, clearly not ashamed of his actions. Even Frost laughed in her head.

"Groot, don't drink fountain water, that's disgusting," Allison tried to reason but found it hard to because she also was amused. It was at least some form of entertainment on the boring planet.

The mutated tree pulled back, shaking his head slightly as he gulped down a few more droplets slipping from his fingertips. He attempted to deny the claim, trying his hardest to look innocent.

None of the three bought it. "Yes, you did! We just saw you doing it! Why you lying?" Rocket snapped, but Allison couldn't help but laugh more. She hunched forward, wrapping her arms around her stomach as she laughed, ignoring Rocket's glare.

Before Groot could reply to the claim, the tablet let out a series of electronic beeps, snapping the groups attention back to the device. Allison tilted her head as she calmed down, bending down to get a better look at the screen, her pale hands resting on her black leggings.

The device flashed from red to blue and continued that pattern as Rocket held it up to give himself and Allison a better look. "Looks like we got one?" the Ice Demon asked, glancing at the animal.

Rocket nodded. "Ok, humie, how bad does someone want to find you?"

The tablet zoomed in on a man on top of one of the balconies, one that look like he was in a deep conversation with a woman, attempting to flirt obviously. Allison had to admit, he didn't look like he'd be someone with a bounty over his head.