"Shut up Brian give it back to me ITS MINE" i yelled.

"Go to your room now and wait till I come back and say you can get out! You know damn good why!" I said very stern and a bit angry

"No! Im staying right here where I am!"

"Emily don't make it worse for yourself. You have 3 seconds to get ya ass upstairs now!
1.....2....(and she started running).....3 ".

Seriously! I thought while laying on my bed, how could he be like this?!It took like a hour before he came back(even though it was only about 10 minutes)

"Emily come here and sit next to me."

"Why are you here?"
I shrugged and said softly " I don't know"

"Yes you do, tell me."
"because I yelled at you"I said soft.
"And also?"

"Because I cussed at you and..had a bad attitude to you" while looking down to the floor.

"And what are we going to do because after you didn't listen to me. What are you getting?"

"Uhmm a s-spanking" I said looking down..again.

Yes that's true. Your getting spanked because you gave me a attitude but mostly because you were on your phone last night when you were supposed to be sleeping! And you know the rules Emily!(I said stern)

(Shit how did he knew that I thought)
"Oh yeah I'm really sorry about that" kinda caring but not to much at the same time lol.

That's to late now. Get over my lap you're getting 30 with hand on pants and 15 on your underwear am I clear?!

i was kinda in shock, I dint thought he would really spank me. "O-ohkay Brian"I said while a tear rolled down my cheek. I kinda scared because of what is gonna happen and cause I've never been spanked before..

"Okay lets get over with this", I pulled her over my lap and she already started sniffing and apologising to me.

Brian, I shouldn't have been on my phone last night and have a attitude this morning. I'm sorry please don't!

I can see you're sorry but you're still having a spanking baby. Now let's get started okay honey?

She started crying out of now where, "baby what's wrong? Why are you crying this hard." I pulled her back up and sat her down on my lap.

"Bbriann......i don't really know, im kinda scared."

"Ohw babygirl don't worry, you will be just fine" I held her in my arms."

"Sstilll"

"Baby slow down okay breath. look I know it can be scary the first time and yes it will hurt for a little but I promise we will cuddle afterwards and you will be just fine!"

"okay"

"Hey Emily do you trust me?"

"Yes, i really do but idk it's a little scary."

Ahw okay that's good. Don't worry let's just start alright?