Schoolsick

As you might know school started and I have been doing pretty good

A haven't been spanked in 1,5 weeks now but it happened a few days ago.

It was a Thursday night and my dad was away for a week on a business trip so he told me that Brian would watch me and stay with me until he would come back.

I made some homework and watched some YouTube on my phone and around 9:15 Pm Brian told me to go make myself ready for bed. I listened because the last spanked hurt so much and I couldn't sit on a chair till 1 day after it.

When I went to bed Brian came in my room. He rubbed my back and said goodnight baby girl I love you! And I said I love you too back.

Next morning I woke up at 7:30 even though normally I would wake up around 7 am.

Brian stormed up to my room and told me to get up and make my self ready so I wouldn't miss the bus. I said very soft I can't.. go to school.. *coughs..I'm very sick..*coughs (hahah)

Actually I just don't wanted to go to school it's boring yall know. Like why not just stay home for one day😏

He said okay baby stay in bed and try to get some sleep.

Omg I couldn't believe it, he just believed me that I was sick!! Wow that was sooo quick!

So Emily isn't going to school because she sick but I'm not sure. I got the thermometer and went to her room. She was on her phone smiling I asked her: Emily (she shocked) what are you doing why aren't you sleeping?

Uh ohw I thought. I made up a quick lie and said: "ohw because I uhm had pain in my head and couldn't sleep?"(not even sure if it made sense)

"Emily?" I said stern but calm. "You aren't lying to me are you?"

"No of course not I really have a headache!"I said(omg why am I lying more I'm only making things worse over here)

Okey but I am going to check your temperature yes?

Okey....(oh no then he finds out that I'm lying...)

Peep peep peep he looks on the little screen of the thermometer and looked me straight in the eye(I knew from his look that he wasn't happy)

Emily! Your not sick it's only 98F( around 37 Celsius)!

Brian i do really have a headache and my belly hurts so much!! Really Brian!

Ohw okay honey then its fine.

Ooofff Im luckyyy. Well i guess Im really staying home!
Some time later Brian yelled.

Babyyyy! I'm going to the store and I'll be back in an hour okay? See yah love you" he yelled from downstairs.

Okaayyyy I yelled back.

After some time I was getting bored so let's do just dance😂 omg memories hahahah.
I was having a lot of fun tbh.
And also I need to tell y'all that I'm really good at it haha lmao jk😂

Im already done at the store and walking back home(yea the store is like 10 walking from her house so pretty close) and it's just been 35 minutes yet.

I just came at Emily's house and walking upstairs. I can here some kind of music on or something.
Walked into her room and ending up seeing her dancing! She's sick and she's dancing! Well something isn't right here! She isn't sick ofcourse.

I stood there like I was frozen with my mouth open fully in shock, and seeing Brian looking at me with a angry face.

EMILY?! what the hell is this supposed to be?! First lying about being sick, then when you were on your phone and now your just dancing like you don't even care?! I'm so disappointed in you right now!