I sat on the other side of the couch not wanting to sit close to him at that moment

He wasn't saying anything for 5 seconds and it felt weird.

"So I called you here because we needed to talk about something." I said slowly.

"Okay" I said with a soft voice.

"Well so time I came to you, you were acting so un respectful to me and so I want to change something in our relationship."

I didn't know exactly what he was going to say, so I just said:"What Brian?"

"Look so Emily, remember in the car I told you I would spank you if you kept acting like a brat?" I said in a calm voice.

"Uhum" (no no no no this can't be like that, I kept thinking)...

There was a short silence between us..

"I thought it was a good idea for the next time you act like a this or have a attitude your getting punished because it's seems like you need it honey.
And with that i mean also that you r gonna get spanked if you don't behave."

"But brian" I said in complete shock.

I came over to where she was sitting and pulled her into my arms and said,
"Babe I know its new for you okay, but it's better that we do something about this alright. And it'll be fine cause i'm there for you."

"oh.."I said with a soft tone while looking down.

"Hey" I said while lifting her chin up so she would look me straight in the eye.

"Look, I love you and so I want the best for you, that's why I'm gonna help you to become even a better person then you already are okay. Everything will be alright.

"Brian..I'm sorry from today, i said stupid things and i don't hate you at all"

"It's alright honey"

"Are you gonna..you know?" i asked nervously and looking down to the floor.

"Don't worry baby, not today" I chuckled

"Ohw okay" I said blushing.

"Today was a warning but don't try me out okay? Could you go to your room?"
while giving a kiss on my head, "and I will come to you in a few minutes".

"Okay", I went upstairs and layed on my bed. Would he really beat my ass next time?..I thought.

In about 15 minutes he came back and sat next to me rubbing my back as I sat up.

"Emily I didn't want to scare you okay baby. I have made some rules for you so it's clear and easier for you to understand it."

"Okayy.." I said being a little nervous

"Okey these are the rules for now"

RULES

- Bedtime during school 9:30(and no phone after that)
- weekend bedtime 11:00 and no phone after that.
- No attitude(after a few warnings you get spanked)
- come to me when I call you the first time (otherwise spanked)
- No swearing/cussing
- No yelling or slamming doors
- If there is something going on, then tell me I will always be there for you!

Punishments

- Spankings
- Time-outs
- no phone or laptop
- early to bed
- writing lines

These can be changed if need to

Rewards
- staying up later
- going out for dinner
- To the cinema or watching movies together.
- Shopping
- Doing fun things together!

These can be changed if need to.

"There are many but that's all okay baby?

"okey, but Brian I really don't want spankings" I sort of yelled "I'm not a child anymore! And why not just something else? URHH!"

"Emily I don't have a attitude towards me, I get it that you don't want spankings cause yea they are no fun but it will teach you to do things better okay and you will learn from it."

"Babe, it's just new for me" I sighed.

"It's alright hun, so now we're done with this, what about watching a movie!

"Yasssss that would be soooo much fun!"

We picked out a movie together and for the rest of the night we watched movies and cuddled together. He went home a little later then 11pm and I went to bed after he tucked me into bed.

This is the first chapter of the story and I know it's a bit short but next time it will be longer!
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!
1353 words this time
-xxx kate