"Lex, what happened?" Paige asked her youngest son as she pulled him into a hug. Alex face was washed white and his eyes were emotionless. Whatever did happen, was bad. 

Brandon and Jerome both pulled Bradley into a hug individually before they went ahead and greeted Posh and Georgia. Bradley has the same look Alex had on her face which evoked the same question. "What happened?"

Bradley glances at Alex indicating that he should speak. Bradley didn't think she would be able to get it out without crying. Alex cleared his throat. He had attempted to make eye contact with his family, but his heart wouldn't let him. He fixed his eyes beneath him before he said something. "Rashad got shot,"

"What?!" Brandon, Jerome, and Paige asked in disbelief. They were all hoping this was just some sick joke. Rashad was Paige's unproblematic baby, there was no way he would have lodged himself into some trouble that would end up in him getting shot. This all just had to be some sick joke Rashad and Alex we're pulling. Rashad would come around the corner in no time with his contagious smile and a lesson about why you should speak to your family members everyday because you never knew when it could be your last.

This was not happening.

Paige turned to Bradley. Tears somewhat clouded her vision. With her light complexion, a red tint had overcome her face. "Bradley, please tell me my baby is okay, he isn't dead—right?" Paige pleaded with a stream of tears coming down her face.

With Cedonni, Paige never got the chance to ask that. Cedonni was confirmed dead upon officials arrival. Paige was told over the phone that half of her set of twins had died in the passenger seat of his own car. With Rashad, there had to be some hope to hold on to. God wouldn't just so blatantly and carelessly snatch away both of her twins' life, nine years after the other.

Bradley looked up at Paige who stood before her. Her heart wrenched at the action of her shrugging her shoulders. "I don't know," Bradley honestly told Paige. "His heart rate is abnormally low, but they say that's what happens in majority of cases where people have gotten shot in the chest,"

Brandon let out a sigh. Even he had nothing to say. Usually the family could count on him to resolve everything with his smart mouth and his advance ways of thinking, but this time he was silent. This was something e wasn't confident about. He had no idea how he could recover from it, how his family could recover from it. Rashad was his son and even if they barely were able to see eye to eye, the pain of loosing him would be incomparable to anything.

Brandon glanced over at his distraught wife. He took her into his arms, in an embrace. Like any other person, he said what anyone needed to hear in this type of situation. "Everything is going to be fine, he'll pull through—he's a Farewood,"

Paige cries transitioned into anger. Although this is what she needed to hear, she didn't necessarily want to hear it. She wanted to her the truth. She wanted to hear the condition of her son, whether it be good or bad. "Cedonni was a Farewood and he didn't pull through," She angrily pushed Brandon's chest in frustration. He was taken aback by her action, but immediately disbanded her from their embrace. "Our name won't make a fucking difference Brandon! Cedonni died and there maybe a possibility that Rashad won't make it through this either! I don't need any false hope!"

Alex, Brandon, Jerome, and even Bradley was in shock. Paige wasn't one to shout or even curse. Seeing her like this proved that she was reaching her end. This family was tiring her out and she was sick if it—Brandon being at the top of her list. "Mom he was just—" Jerome attempted to get something out to his mother, but she raised her hand indicating that she didn't want to hear it.