brennen and colby

POV: you're Colby 

I was walking into Brennens house, there wasn't many people there, it was like a causal pizza night , except it wasn't at Sam's place. There were some people I did know, and others I didn't, and it was mostly people I didn't actually know. I immediately go to Brennen,seeing that he was already drunk out of his asshole. Being me, I decide to take a couple shots with him, everything started to get dizzy, and blurry at times as well. The burn from the vodka woke me up slightly, making me more aware of what was happening. Brennen looked over at me, smirking lightly, usually Brennen and I weren't this drunk, but tonight was different, the way he looked at me.. it felt different. It wasn't like any other smirk he'd give me. It felt like something different. Words couldn't even explain how I felt when he did that. I turn away, trying to ignore him as I took a couple more shots, getting even more tipsy than I was before. "Colby, follow me, I wanna show you something" Brennen takes my hand, holding it tightly as he walked to his bedroom, I followed close behind, nearly tripping on nothing. I looked around my surroundings trying to make up of where I was, then after a long minute i realized I was in his bedroom, I look over to see him half naked. Right as I turn to him he pinned me against the wall, a small gasp escaping my lips.

"B- Brennen..."I blushed deeply, he grabbed my throat, his rings pressing against my warm skin. I never thought I'd say this.. but it felt unusually nice. The feeling of my best friend dominating me was the best thing I've ever felt, I immediately went numb after that, I fell to my knees and just let him take over me."Good. I didn't even have to say anything, kitten"Brennen purred, smirking at me once more, my heart fluttered at the nickname, a small smile appearing on my face. Our faces collided, his hand pressing my cheek, my tongue slipping inside his mouth as we both explored one another. "God Cole, you have no idea how long I've waited for this"He growled, grabbing my shirt and lifting me up from my knees and pinning me down to the bed, ripping off my shirt