Brennen Taylor, Colby Brock

((gay smut included))

imagine what it would be like to see colby sitting on a couch and walking over biting your lip, straddling his lap as he takes his shirt off, and slowly running your hands up and down his body. his abs, his shoulders, his neck, his hands. and then sliding them up to his neck and playing with his hair, brushing through his hair with your fingers. tangling your fingers, grabbing hold of a fistful of hair relatively hard and leaning down to him, biting at his bottom lip. you keep combing your fingers through his hair as he kisses you back, each time deepening it a little until you feel his tongue in your mouth and you both can barely breathe. his hands roam up your shirt and take off your bra, throwing it to the floor. he continues to kiss you deeply, his fingers once in a while dipping into the waistband of your pants making you squirm on top of him, which only made him harder. you could feel the bulge in his jeans and you grinded hard on him, hoping to get a reaction. you pulled away to catch your breath and he let out a low growl of pleasure. he leans close to your ear and whispers "baby please" which makes you bite your lip hard and dig your nails into his shoulders. imagine, REALLY imagine straddling him, and he pulls you down so close to him that your entire bodies are touching. you feel his hot breath on your neck, and by your ear as he lightly whispers with an edge in a deep, slightly raspy, spine chilling voice "baby please" you get up off of his lap to drag him upstairs, picking up your clothes and his, when you hear the door open. before you can cover up anything, you see brennen (colby's roommate for this purpose) walk in, nothing but a towel around his waist scrolling through his phone. you scramble to cover up but it's too late. he sees you and smirks "what's going on with you two?" he asks in a deep voice. you feel your breath quicken and a million thoughts run through your head, the firsts being *has brennen always been this sexy? i never have before, why do i feel like this? fuck, colby's gonna kill me* you stutter in response feeling your face redden "i- we- uh- just- " brennen walks over to you as colby watches, using one of his hands to touch your bare torso, gently caressing upwards, making your breath hitch. you look at colby, and he smirks and bites his lip, obviously not bothered by this. brennen suddenly unbuttons and unzips your pants and you gasp, grabbing his wrist. he raises an eyebrow at you and frees his hand, instead putting it around your throat loosely. you enjoy the feeling of the cold wet metal from his rings. brennen slowly backs you up towards the couch right next to colby, and pushes you down there. he looks at colby and you see them have an unspoken conversation. brennen gets off of you and you watch and bite your lip as he straddles colby, keeping eye contact with you. colby gives you a quick glance, and you catch a dark lustful look glaze his icy blue eyes before he looks up at brennen sitting on his lap. you lean back against the arm of the couch as you watch brennen lean down and bite colby's lip gently. you slip off your jeans quietly as you see brennens towel start to fall as he's grinding on colby's buldge. you slip your hand into your underwear, shallowly breathing at the sight of bren's hard cock finding it's way out of the towel. they continue deeply kissing, and you watch as their tongues dance with one another, hot and wet. you touch yourself, rolling your eyes back, imagining the feeling of brennen slamming into you, listening to him and colby moan into each others mouths. you look up to see that colby's pants are gone, and brennen is roughly palming him through his calvins. you decide to insert a finger into yourself and you accidentally moan "brennen". you shoot one hand up to cover your mouth but it's too late, and he's staring at you growling. he crawls over to you on the couch and without warning, he places his mouth on your nipple, making you buck your hips. you feel his hard cock on your thigh and you look at him, lacing your arms around your neck and pulling him down to kiss you. he begins to grind on you, in only your panties and you moan "daddy" into his mouth. just behind him, you see colby touching himself all over watching you. his head jerked back and eyes closed tightly, running a hand up and down his shaft. as brennen is kissing you deeply, you feel the weight on the couch shift as colby gets up.