Chapter 2. The Bus ((Jeyson))

((Jeyson's POV))

I'm standing at the bus stop waiting for the bus to pick me up and take me to my new school. I stare up at the cloudless blue sky as i feel the warm summers breeze blow through my hair. Its time for a fresh start, a new beginning and a new school is exactly the fresh start i need. I look down at my watch. 8:36 am. I look over to my right to see if the bus was coming, but it wasn't. I sit on the  bench and pull a book out of my bag. As i start to read and drift into my fantasy land, the screeching sound of a buses breaks murder my ears.

I walk up the stairs of the bus and look around for a seat. Everyone was whispering and staring at me. I felt like they were staring right into my soul.  The bus begins to move and i stumble forwards dropping my book to the ground. I kneel down to pick it up as i hear quiet giggles through the whispering. Today is going to be just great..

I walk up the bus holding the poles for dear life as the bus driver races to get us to school on time as I approach a boy with an empty seat. I begin to feel nervous and weak as i move closer and closer to the boy. He has hair a dark shade of violet and eyes an emerald green. He had a slight tan but nothing too extreme. My heart began to race as i owned up the courage to ask him for a seat.

"M-may I please sit here?" I ask with a nervous tone in my voice as i hug my sides. He nods and moves his bag to the floor allowing me to sit.

I smile and introduce myself.

"My name is Jeyson, whats yours?"  I feel my heart race faster and faster as he stares at my face. He looks like he's analysing me. Maybe i have something in my teeth?

He looks into my eyes and introduces himself

"My names Demetri"

I smile harder and raise my hand to gesture a friendly hand shake

"Nice to meet you Demetri"

He extends his hand and begins to shake my hand. His hand is warm and he has calluses on the palm of his hand.

"like wise" he mutters as he turns his head and begins to stare out the window

================================================================================

Okay i know the first two chapters are similar but i wanted to capture the bus scene in both points of views so you get a slight understanding of each character.

But yeah. i hope you're enjoying it so far and let me know your thoughts in the comments below? :3 and remember to Vote comment and fan <3