20: Me and Her

*1 year later 

Today is the biggest day of my life, getting married to the one i love the most. Standing there, being nervous as hell, waiting for her to come down the aisle. Footsteps heard from the distance, faded but slowly getting louder towards my direction. Everyone their stood from their seats. Seeing Sana in her beautiful dress, looking at me with her gleaming eyes, walking beside her beloved father. Now she was in front of me, the goddess i love truly in the world. 

I feel lucky that i lived this life, lucky how i met BTS and Twice, lucky how i reunited with them,and lucky to be loved by this woman

BTS, Twice, and the crowd was crying, see me and Sana staring into each others eyes, smiling of the happiness.

"Do you, Y/n, Take this woman to be your dearly wife?" 

"I do"

"Do you, Sana, Take this man to be your lovely husband?"

"I do"

"You may now kiss the bride"

I lifted her from her waist, and kissed her deeply while she did the same. The crowd was going wild, but i ignored them and put all my focus on the girl i was looking at. 

"I love you Sana"

"I love you too...Oppa"

________________________________________________________________________________

;-; So this is the end of the book ;-;

BUT DON'T LEAVE SO SOON

I'll be working with another Sana x Reader book.

I was also gonna make this book HELLA SAD but i didn't because i didn't want to cry either

I hope yall enjoyed this book, it was kinda rushed tho because i got school, but i will take more time on this next Sana x Reader book.

BYE!