6: Till Next Time

You walk in front of Sana's house, looking back at it. It was the last time you would see her house. You walked back to your house and went into your room. You check your luggage, looking at the clothes you wanted to take with you. But a specific shirt you saw was a shirt Sana had bought you for your birthday. It was a BigBang shirt. Your eyes start to tear up and immediately you burst out crying. Your father opens the door and saw you crying.

"Are you alright son?" He look's at you with worry in his eyes. You look back and reply "I'm gonna miss this place, i'm gonna miss you guys, i'm gonna miss her..." Your father comes over and comforts you. "Don't worry son, you'll find a beautiful lady better than her" you chuckle at his response. "Yeah, i must get over her" You sigh "But i wont forget our memories..." Your father nods and goes over the door. "Make sure you got everything packed, everything you want. You'll regret it if you forget it" I nodded as he left the room. 

Sana Pov 

"*Yawns* Goodmorning Y/n....Y/n?" Sana was expecting Y/n to be next to her. Sana went out the room and knocked on the bathroom door. "Y/n, you in there?" She knocked on it then opened the door, no one was in there. Sana went downstairs looking for Y/n. She looked at the living room, then the dining room, then the kitchen. She looked all over the kitchen and saw a white note on the kitchen table. She grabbed the note and read it. She started to tear up while reading it. "No...no....no Y/n....." She started to cry and sat down on the floor. 

"Till next time......Y/n...."