ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 2

- 1 ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ
- Today Jung kook is coming back from tour and I still think he won't be satisfied with me. I am just about under 83 pounds (38kg) but I still look fat as hell even though I have starved myself for 3 weeks. You were weak and fragile like you could pass out at any moment. I looked in the mirror self-loathing everything about myself, I was on the verge of tears but there was a knock on the door. ɪᴛ's ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ...
- You went to the door to see Jung kook but before you opened the door you started feeling dizzy and everything was turning blurry.ɪᴛ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟɴᴜᴛʀɪᴛɪᴏɴ ᴋɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ ɪɴ. After a while, it went away and I opened the door "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" Jung kook Hugged you so hard that you couldn't breathe " J-Jung kook I-I can't breathe"
- "Sorry baby hehe" he did his signature bunny smile and pecked your lips,ɢᴏᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀʀɪɴɢ ʙᴜɴɴʏ.
- Jung kook POV
- When I got back home I looked at Y/n and something was not right. She looked like she lost weight which makes me happy now I don't have a fat pig lying around :)
- But she's acting differently now.
- "Baby do you want to eat something?" I said, "No I'm okay thanks" she smiled but I knew that it was not a genuine smile.
- Come to think of it I haven't seen Y/n eat anything for the past 2 months. Maybe I'm overthinking it.
- We went to sleep it was dead silent until I heard sobbing sounds I knew it was her. I was worried but I stayed quiet and just listened to her sob until she fell asleep.
- Y/n POV
ʜᴇ ʜᴀsɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ʏᴇᴛ, ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢᴜᴇss ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏsᴇ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ.
I didn't realise that I was crying I tried to stop myself but I couldn't help but let out all of my emotions that I've bottled up, then I cried myself to sleep.
next morning
- I woke up to see Jung kook sleeping soundly you admired his face features for a minute and then went to the kitchen to cook Jung kook breakfast. You felt like throwing up because now the smell of food disgusts you but you put your big girl pants on and dealt with it. You started to sweat from being tired and lack of energy you started stumbling.
- "Hey, babe" Jung kook said as he walked down the stairs.
- "Hey..." you place his food on a plate and serve it to him. "Woah thank you baby" he smiled like a bunny and you smiled back. You were going up the stairs to your bedroom but then everything turns blurry and the next second you collapsed on the cold floor with a loud thump.
- Jung kook POV
- I heard a loud noise so I went to go and check what had happened but instead, I see Y/n laying on the ground unconscious. I start to panic I quickly take her to our room and put her on the bed sʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ᴘᴀssᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴛ.
- So I lifted her shirt up only to see such a tiny waist and that wasn't the shocking part it was that all of her ribs you could see and you could see every bone in detail.sʜᴇ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜɪs sᴋɪɴɴʏ.
- You wake up and see yourself in your bedroom, "Oh you're awake?" Jung kook asked. I honestly felt like he didn't care about me if he did then he would have took me to hospital.
- "Babe I have a question" you hummed in response.
- "Are you starving yourself?" Your eyes widened but slowly tears reaching your eyes.
- "Maybe..." you mumbled "why? Why would you do this to yourself?!" He shouted
- "BECAUSE OF YOU!" You screamed "what?" He said softly " I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID IN THE RESTAURANT TO TAEHYUNG. SAYING THAT IM FAT AND THAT I SHOULD LOSE SOME WEIGHT. I HAVE ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? AM I GOOD ENOUGH NOW?! AM I NOW ON YOUR LEVEL?!" You screamed while crying nonstop.
- He didn't say anything, he was speechless. He didn't realise what he's been doing this whole time.
- You were sobbing loudly and you stormed out of the apartment and ran to anywhere except there.