Dancing the Night Away

"Another round, please", Briana said to the cute bartender.

"Ooh, he's cute!" Caroline said, echoing my thoughts.

"Hey, stay away! He's mine", Bri replied and winked at us.

Elena is busy dancing away with Stefan.

I turn to Damon and pull him towards the Dance floor.

He's not big on dancing but I was feeling sexy. More so because I was so dressed up for him.

We went to the middle of the dance floor and hit him with my best moves.

"Oh no, you are not doing it", Damon said, voice all sexy.

Sure enough, he started matching my moves.

All of a sudden, the song changed to a slow number and the whole club booed at it.

I turned to return to our table when Damon held me and asked "Where are you going?"

"I need a drink", I say.
Also, my feet are killing me.

"I'll get you one", he said and went towards the bar.

There's a long line.

I search the dance floor for Elena and Stefan but they are nowhere to be found.

I decide to dance on my own. Damon will catch up.

I move my body to the rythm of the techno beat when I feel a hand creep up my thighs.
Damon returned so quick? I think.
Must have used compulsion on the others.
"You are early", I say, without turning to face him.

"You're late. Let me touch that fine ass of yours that you've been strutting so long".
Wait! This is not Damon.

I swiftly turn around to see a bald, forty-ish man with bad teeth and unkept beard putting is hands on me.

Naturally, I panicked.

Damon came at that point and his eyes were mad with rage.

"Son of a bitch. You dared to grope my wife. I will fu*king kill you. I'll rip you open", Damon said to that creep.

Taking advantage of the distraction, I zoop to his other side and lean toward his neck.

And I bit.

"How do you like my ass now?", I say, my voice full of contempt and anger.

He kept staring at me, seeming confused. His brain working out who I was.

Before he could say anything, Damon just snapped his neck in a quick twist. Everyone was so busy dancing or having a good time that they didn't care to notice.

However, a girl did see but Damon compelled her. "You didn't see anything. He was drunk and he passed out", he said.