On our Way

It was a lovely weather to start our journey to New York.

Damon and I had cleared everything up and we are still mad for each other.

And currently, we are sitting in the aircraft, waiting for take off.

"How exciting is this", squeels Care.

"Finally, we're gonna have real fun", Briana said, making a face.

"I can't wait for that", I say to her, implying an inner meaning which she understood.

Damon holds my hands and shakes his head, telling to ignore her.

"We'll go shopping, first thing and then hit the clubs", Caroline is high for this trip.

"What are we supposed to do", whines Tyler.

"Pay our bills. Simple", teases Care.

"No no no. We are not depending on them for money, girls", says Elena.

"Yeah, you're right! Cause we have our own stuff", I add and Damon looks at me, surprised.

"Now I know where our money went missing", he joke.

"Thats mine, Damon", I show him the bills and give him a peck.

"Elena, you might have to let me loan some from you", teases Stefan.

"Well, too bad because you're getting none", says Elena.

We are nicely seated in the Business class. Stefan and Damon had insisted on upgrading our tickets from Coach.

After a few hours, we land in New York and as passengers of the Business class, we are given first exit.

The feel of New York. It feels good to be back to this city.

I had spent a few months here before mom and I shifted to Mystic Falls.

We get on the bus to reach our terminal and wait for our bags.

It has been almost an hour that we landed yet our bags still haven't reached us. Thanks to the thousands of incoming passengers. I think its gonna be a long wait in the airport.