Chapter 2

Aditya said softly: "Then you should obey what your mother advised you; Please remove your dress!" He got up and switched off the main light and switched on the dim night lamp. "That light..." I said. "Let it be; should I not see how beautiful you are?" said he.

He slid his hands under her saree to touch her naked body and she was so soft he could barely feel her. He pressed his lips against her neck, and it was like kissing silk. Her skin was pale, unblemished and perfectly smooth.

Very surprisingly, Zoya felt no shyness in front of him. He started undressing her saree, then her blouse and petticoat. He made her stand in front of him with only in her undergarments.

There's a vulnerability in her eyes Aditya can't resist. His eyes travel from her face to her collar bone, delicate in the semi darkness, then to her breasts which were smoothly covered by cotton wireless bra.

He was an outright 'rasika'! Drinking her physical beauty with greedy and wide eyes! Then Aditya embraced her tightly and planted his first kiss on her lips. In that moment they have found their heaven, that place where their souls are bathed in a truth that is such joy.

The way their lips fit like two puzzle pieces. She was so soft. She was a marvel of softness and her lips were smooth and yielding.

Zoya pov:

I was melting all over. In the kiss, his hands played with my breast over the bra. Then he unhooked my bra, removed it and keeping me standing in his front, he again looked at my boobs with lust filled eyes in the dimly lit room. I had no shame!

Aditya felt that there is something so disarming about seeing Zoya naked. Without saree they sit lower, more natural, less close together, each so perfect and moulded to her form. He doesn't linger too long, just enough for her to see how beautiful she is to him. It's her eyes he wants to see and his hands can tell him the rest.
"Oh! I am so lucky! Such beautiful breasts; correct size; very firm; come on sweety!"

Aditya drew Zoya close and gripped both the breasts and started squeezing them like mad. He gripped her nipples with his fingers and nibbled them nicely. That was it! A flood of sexy feeling ran over her body. She was feeling wet at her undergarment. She can't just describe the bliss! She was surely a breasts excitable woman and her hubby was a lover of breasts!

Then he undressed himself. Zoya avoided looking at his private part. She had no idea what was there and how it looked. He was a gentleman. he understood that she may not have much of idea about it. He did not want to scare her!

They were now on bed, tightly embracing, constantly kissing, breast squeezing etc. Then, he sat between her legs. He pulled her undergarment down. When he touched her between her legs, her hair was like corn silk, and between the folds her wetness was slick and silky, too. He was on fire for her, but he was drowning in her softness.

She felt too shy to open her eyes. She could only hear: "Ah! Beautiful; wonderful! Nice hair! You are so wet here" etc.

Zoya pov:

Then he tried starting his 'business". What the hell did I know what he was trying to do?! I can't permit any trespass there! I tightened up my abdomen fully! He was touching, groping, feeling, trying to shove something in, but I was strong enough to tighten up everything and he failed miserably to attempt an entry!

Breathing heavily, he lied adjacent to me. He whispered. "You should know how to relax and cooperate. You seemed to be tensed up. Perhaps you are really naive. I don't want to trouble you. Let it happen naturally".

He embraced me and started kissing and sucking my nipples. I did not want anything more or better! I was already enjoying heaven! Outright nude, I slept on his shoulders the whole night. Whenever either of us woke up in between, we kissed. I had never had such a disturbed, joyful, incomplete yet most desirable sleep in my life!

***

Next morning, Aditya and Zoya both sat together alone in the bed. Aditya started asking probing questions on 'biology and human physiology' and Zoya failed miserably! He brought a pen and notebook, started making sketches on hidden male and female parts, explained ovum, sperm, intercourse etc etc! She listened and commented :"chee! Do all people do all these things to get a baby?! Cheeeee!"

She felt so lucky to get such a caring and knowledgeable husband. He was so patient with her.

At night, in the room, Aditya stands close enough for Zoya to breathe in his scent. His arms wrap around her back and in one gentle pull their skin touches. She wants to turn around. His right hand drops to her thigh, pulling up the white skirt that hangs so loose just above her knees. She couldn't move even if she tried, like Aditya's fingers have short circuited her mind in the best possible way. He turns her around.

She feel his hand in her hair, how he loves the softness, watching it tumble as he releases it. Then his hand moves down her cheekbones to her lips.

That's when the kissing starts and they start to move like partners in a dance that is written in their DNA. Their bodies fit together as if they were made just for this, to fall into one another, to feel this natural rhythm.

With a laugh he lifts her right off her feet, carrying her toward the bed, letting her fall with a soft bounce on the mattress.

They lock eyes for just a moment, just enough for them to feel safe with one another. Then he starts doing all business, undoing her red tops, pulling off her skirts.

She was wet enough but when he was about to enter....

To Be Continued...

I know it was a long wait. Sorry for the delay in updating this chapter.

Let me know what you all think about this chapter, while I try to come soon with the next chapter! ☺️ Vote if you loved it, and waiting for your feedback 🤗❤️

Taiha